Team Minato

Kakashi's POV
____________
   Stupid girl who has pink hair I mean come on the Hatake told the older man. Seriously Sensei she has pink hair what person has pink hair, I bet she dyed it.
Obito's POV
__________
Seriously can he not shut up Obito thought to himself. Teme will you shut up the knucklehead groaned. Make me dobe Kakashi growled.

Sakura's POV
___________
I woke up to people screaming at each other and had a killer headache. I pretended to be asleep because I didn't know who they were.  That blonde guy from earlier was here and he said you don't have to pretend to be asleep we won't hurt you. I slowly opened my eyes, and said where am I who are you and where are Naruto and Sasuke, but then it all came back. Sasuke head being severed from his body by Madara and Naruto with slit wrists it was all coming back and I used all my training not to cry when I remembered Kakashi was also dead from a piece of metal to the head. The blonde man said he was Minato, wait he's the fourth hokage what's going on I thought with nothing but fear in my mind. She wanted to scream go to were her boys were alive and Sensei.
No ones POV
___________
I'm Obito yelled a hyper knucklehead the blonde is Minato Sensei, the teme is Kakashi, and this is Rin as he pointed a girl with purple rectangles on her face. What's your name the boy said a little to loud for a hospital. I'm Sakura the pinkette said with a very hoarse voice. Here drink this Minato said offering me some water which I hesitated but eventually I took it. Thank you she said meekly, where am I she asked unaware of her surroundings but she was suffering from chakra exhaustion. Your in the hospital pinkie Kakashi said insultingly. The pinkette keep a straight face until her Sensei's younger self called her pinkie she wanted to strangle him. But she decided against it but the Third hokage wasn't happy about being ignored and cleared his throat and team Minato jumped back but Sakura didn't budge. I'm sorry to sound rude but who are you and why are you here? I am Sakura, Yūhi Sakura sir I'm from the great Yūhi clan. To say the third was surprised was the least of that statement he new their were no pink haired Yūhi's. She noticed his confusion and said she wasn't a full blooded Yūhi. But she said we need to talk privately.

(Up at the top is here hair length and style this what she's wearing Cliffhanger, sorry not sorry love you guys)