Chapter 4: When You Were Young

It was a little bit after Nate had received the phone call from the BVC and the vampires were on their way to the location they had been told. Once they arrived, all they could see were what looked like abandoned buildings. There were no lights on anywhere and if you were any other person you might assume this was a trap. Nate pointed to one of the buildings and said that was the one they were meant to go into. So everyone headed inside. It was just as old and disgusting inside as it was outside. There were rats everywhere and other parts of the building were falling apart. Everyone started to look around to see if there was something they had to push or pull to hopefully reveal something. However, no one could find anything. They were just about to give up when suddenly they all heard someone speak in a high pithed voice that made them sound excited. What they said was also very surprising and out of no where for some of them.

"Nate? Is it really you?" The voice said. Everyone turned around, confused. In front of them was a girl who looked about 19, she had short wavy hair that was dyed neon pink but was now a bit faded. She had very slightly tanned skin and big blue eyes. Her outfit was mostly leather and she had a few chains here and there. The girl also had a massive smile on her face.

"Cecilia?" Shouted Nate, a smile appearing on his face once he saw who it was. Nate then ran over and gave the girl a hug. "How long has it been?"

"Only about a decade but that's far too long if you ask me" said Cecilia. She then looked past Nate and over to everyone else who were all still watching. "Hey everyone, I'm Cecilia. I'm one of Nate's Progenies."

"Hey" shouted everyone in their own separate way.

"So, if you're both his Progenies, why does he hate you and like her?" Asked Christian, leaning over to Marge.

"Burn in hell" answered Marge, a scowl appearing on her face the more she watched Nate and Cecilia.

"Touchy touchy" smiled Christian with a smile on his face.

"Well, anyway, enough talking" said Cecilia, starting to lead the way. "The Council are waiting for you downstairs."

"Downstairs?" Whispered India, sounding confused.

"Oh, Sun is here as well" Cecilia told Nate as they continued to walk.

"Holy shit" said Nate, sounding excited. "I've missed that crazy bitch."

Everyone followed Cecilia to a small door down one of the corridors of the building. She then opened it and stepped inside, everyone following her in. It was a tight fit but everyone got in just fine. Cecilia then pushed a button and the small room started to go down. They were stood in a lift. It went down for about a minute and then stopped. The wall, opposite to where the door had been, split in two and disappeared. Everyone walked out and then they were now stood in a reception area. It looked like any other reception area to a fancy office building except there was no one around. A phone started to ring behind the desk and Cecilia then ran over to it.

"BVC, how can I help you today?" She said. "Sure thing, I will transfer you now."

"You're the receptionist here?" Asked Nate with a smile as Cecilia clicked a button and then put the phone down.

"I sure am" answered Cecilia, a smile appearing on her face as well. "Well, for this location anyway. Every other BVC location has their own receptionist."

"That's amazing. I'm so proud of you" said Nate, giving Cecilia another hug. "Working anywhere to do with the BVC is a big deal."

"Thank you" replied Cecilia. She then pointed towards a door to her left. "You probably shouldn't keep them waiting."