||six||

~Monday~

The bell rang and we went to class. I was walking to class, and Kevin came up to me.

"Hey, can you tell Ethan I'm going to hang out with my friends after school?" He asked, walking with me to class

"Yea sure" I said

"K thanks lils" he said before walking away.

~After school~

Ethan and I got home, and I took milo outside to play. After a while of playing with milo I went to my room.

I was doing homework when I got a text from Jack. I read the text, and I couldn't believe it. He asked me out. Right when I was about to reply, Lucas walked in.

"Hey, get ready, we're going out to dinner" Lucas said, standing the doorway

"Ok what time are we leaving?"

"Uhhh i don'tknow just get ready and don't take long" He said turning to walk away

"I don't take that long" I said rolling my eyes

"Yes you do" he said walking away

I picked out a black v neck top with a cardigan and black wash out jeans. (Outfit is at the top and imagine white shoes instead of the black boots) Once I was ready I gave milo food and water, than I got my stuff and waited for everyone else in the living room.

Lucas said I take forever even though I'm the first one ready. I even curled my hair and put a little bit of makeup. After about 4 minutes everyone except Lucas came downstairs. We waited about 24 minutes before he was finally ready.

"Finally, and you say I take long getting ready" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

We go to the car and we get in and start driving. I connected my phone to the car with Bluetooth and play some music. Surprisingly no one complained that I was playing Taylor swift songs. They even sang with me.

"And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style" my brother and I sang at the top of our lungs as our mom and dad just sit there laughing at our horrible singing. Well my brothers horrible singing I like to think I sing fanatic.We sang the whole way to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy new year's eve, have an amazing day and thank you so much for 55 reads. I honestly didn't think anyone would read this or maybe no one does but thank you!!