||thirty-seven||

~A year later~

Caden and I made it official and I'm still friends with Autumn, Stella, Antony and Alyssa. Anthony and Alyssa are dating now finally.

Amber is pregnant again so Alex is going to be a big brother and Mason is going to be a dad again. Lucas finally got a girlfriend, her name is Lia.

Jacob is still single. Ethan and megan are doing great. Kevin and Halsey are also doing great.

Right now I'm wait for my name to be called because I'm finally graduating high school.

"Lilian Mae Martinez" I heard my name be called and I stood up than walked on stage. The principal handed me my diploma and I walked off stage.

After everyone was call, I went up to my family.

"Congratulations hija" (daughter) my mom said

"Felicidades hija"(congratulations daughter) my dad said

My brothers told me Congratulations than after a while we went home.

I graduated

I don't know what to do now, I guess go to college maybe?

I don't know, but I hope I'll be ok. I mean I have my friends and family here with me I think I'll be fine.

I learned a lot, but at the same time I learned nothing. I know now that if you do give easily, you won't get to experience amazing things or you'll miss amazing opportunity if you give up. I also learned that you should live your life like there's no tomorrow because you don't know if there will be a tomorrow and you only have one life so make it the best life. I never thought life with older brothers would be this chaotic.

~four years later~

I graduated again this time for college. I am now a photographer. I was wanted to be a photographer and now I am. I'm probably going to start my own photography business. It might take a while but I can do it, i know i can. Oh did I forget to mention caden and I are still together? My family found out the day after I graduated. Life is great right now.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it bad and short but I'll fix it soon byee thank you💕