||twenty-one||

~A month later~

I was get ready for Mason and Amber gender reveal. Mason told us to wear blue if we think it is a boy and pink if we think it is a girl. I think it's a boy, so I'm wearing a light blue off the shoulder dress with white air forces because I'm not wearing heals. My mom thinks it's a girl, my dad thinks it's a boy, Lucas thinks it's a boy but want it to be a girl same with Kevin, and Jacob thinks it's a girl but want a boy. Amber thinks it's a boy, and Mason thinks it's a girl. After I'm done getting ready, I fed binx and milo and give them water before we leave. A few minutes later, we all get in two separate cars. My mom and dad, Kevin, and I are in one car, Lucas, and Kevin is in another car.

-

10 minutes later, we got to Mason and Amber's house. One of Mason's friends, Xavier, and his girlfriend, Laine, planned the gender reveal. We go to the backyard, and there's white, pink, and blue decorations, and in front of the house their there's a sign of decoration.

"Hii," I say to Mason while giving him a hug, then I go over to Amber and give her a side hug

"Hey" Mason , the rest of my family says hi and greets some people and other family members. I see sienna and Vincent, so I go over to them.

"Hii" I say to Sienna and Vincent

"Hii" Sienna says

"Hey" Vincent says, then I say hi to my aunt and uncle

Sienna was wearing a nude dress with black heals, Vincent was wearing a white dress shirt with black dress pants and black shoes, my aunt was wearing a light pink tight dress, my uncle was wearing a light blue button up shirt and black dress pants and shoes.

"Hola ¿como estas?" (Hi, how are you?) My aunt said

"Bien y ¿como estas uste?" (Good, how are you?) I replied

"bien" my uncle replied

"¿Que crees que va a ser?" (What do you think it's going to be?) My aunt said

"Un niño o una niña" (a boy or a girl) my uncle added

"Ma, she obviously thinks que va a ser un niño" (it's going to be a boy). Vincent said

"Niño" (boy) I said 

"¿Donte esta tu mamá y papá?" (Where's your mom and dad) My uncle said, changing the subject

"Estan sentados alli" (they are sitting over there) I said and pointed to the table where my mom and dad are sitting with my brothers

"Ok" my aunt replied, and they went over to my mom and dad and brothers

-

After an hour, it was finally time to find out the gender of the baby. Mason and Amber went next to the cake, and Xavier handed confetti popper thingy to Mason and a knife to Amber.

Amber cut the cake, and Mason popped the confetti thingy, and it was a it was a boy. Mason and Amber hug others, celebrating.