||thirteen||

~The next day after school~

I was on face time with Cleo, when Kevin slams the door open. He runs towards me and jumps on me and takes my phone.

"HEY!" I say, than he starts runing downstairs and I run after him, trying to get my phone back

"GIVE IT BACK YOU ASSHOLE!" I say run down the stairs.

Ethan was on the couch and heard me, he turned his head towards me. Ethan glared at me and said "language Lilian!"

I roll my eyes at Ethan and say "whatever it's not like you guys don't cuss"

I ran to the kitchen where Kevin was, and I saw Kevin talking to Cleo.

"What are you doing?" I say walking next to him

"Talking to your friend" he said, not turning around, and he continued talking to Cleo. I walked behind him slowly and covered his eyes, I took my phone and ran upstairs to my room.

Then Kevin came into my room and said, "Hey! I wasn't done talking" he said, and fake pouted

"I wasn't done either, and you took my phone"

"Ugh whatever" he said, then left

I hear Cleo laughing through the phone.

"You guys are honesty so entertaining," -Cleo

I roll my eyes playfully and laugh

I talked to Cleo for a while.

~Skip to next week~

It was Saturday, and I forgot about Jack and Alicia. Stella, Autumn, and Anthony know about what happened with me, Jack, and Alicia, so now we don't talk to them. My mom and dad are still with my Tia Maria in the hospital. I was lying in bed when my mom called.

"Hello?" I answered the phone 

"Hello" my mom said. It sounded like she was or is crying 

"Are you ok? What happened?" I said in a worried voice

"Your um, Tia Maria....passed away" my mom said, crying in between each word 

"W-What?" I said, trying not to cry. My Tia Maria was the best, she would take my brothers and I to the store whenever we want, to go get ice cream, the fair, the park, anywhere we wanted to go. She was so nice and my brother and I were really close to her until she moved.

"Yea, I got to go bye hija love you" my mom said, still crying 

"Ok bye mama love you too" I said after I hung up, I laid there crying on my bed.

After about 15 minutes of crying, I went downstairs with my red puffy eyes and tear stains on my face. I got to the bottom of the stairs, and Jacob noticed me at the bottom of the stairs with red puffy eyes and tear stains on my face. He got up and ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. Jacob is the nicest out of all my brothers, and Ethan was the meanest. Kevin was in between because he can be mean, but he can also be nice, Lucas is also nice and rarely mean. Oh, and Mason is also in between he can be nice but also be mean.

I pulled away from the hug, and Jacob asked. "What happened?" In a gentle soft voice

"t-tia m-maria p-passed a-away" I responded, crying in between words. He gave me a synthetic smile and pulled me into another hug. We pulled away from the hug after 5 minutes and went to Ethan's room.

I knock on his door, and he says, "Come in," loud enough so we can hear. Jacob opens the door, and I go in first. When Ethan sees my red puffy eyes and the tear stains on my face, he immediately asks what's wrong.

"T-tia-" I said when Jacob cut me off and finished my sentence for me

"Tia Maria passed away" he said, and I heard the pain in his voice

"W-what?" Ethan said, fighting his tears back

We told Kevin about our Tia passing away, and we were going to tell Mason  tomorrow. I went to my room, and Stella face timed me. I didn't want to answer, but I answered anyway.

"Hii" Stella said, enthusiastic and happy 

"H-hi" I said, trying to steady my voice with the phone facing the ceiling  so she can't see my face

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" She said in a synthetic voice 

"N-nothing i-i'm f-fine"

"I know you're not fine what's wrong?"

"I'll t-tell you l-later I h-have to g-go bye"

"Ok tell when you're ready or if you want  bye" she said and I hung up

-

It was was now 10:30 pm and I went to go get ready for bed. Around 11 pm I fell asleep crying because my Tia Maria was really close to my brothers, my mom, my uncles and I. She was so nice, funny, caring and just the sweetest.