Peter X Reader- Fluff - The moss

This was a request from SadafZ00 👍qwq
I wanted to make a phone gut one shot anyways so yay- ^^

I felt like this song would be good for an idea for this story so, yay!

Like before, F/c = Favorite color and Y/n = your name. Not much will be different other than this is in your POv the entire time-
~------~
Tap tap tap tap tap-

"Y/n? Is everything okay?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I look up to see my good friend, Peter Kennedy. My face instantly heated up as I saw him, I have had a crush on him for the longest of times, heck, since the second I worked for him. "O-Oh Peter, uhm yes, everything is fine!" I quickly say, putting one hand in my pocket and used the other to rub my neck. "Why do you ask?" I questioned, being quite the curious type myself. "Well, you were just staring at me and not answering my question." He said with a small chuckle...god that made my heart melt, everything about this man was just so, adorable. "O-Oh, my bad. Just slipped away in my thoughts for a second!" I said, chuckling a bit. I could tell he didn't fully believe me, but, still nodded. Peter sighed softly "So uh, as I was saying-" He started, even if he had a phone for a head I could see a faint blush appear. "-Would you like to go to the Cinder Sap forest with me, I uh- have a picnic set up and even a book of tales to read." He softly and happily said, rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and nodded instantly, "Of course! I'd love to!" I happily said, standing up out of the booth I was sitting at. Peter took my hand as he lead my outside to his car, as he held my hand I was blushing like crazy, I loved his soft, delicate and careful touch.

(time skip brought to you me hating life-)

"Hey, Y/n! We're here!" Peter said, hopping out of the driver's seat and heading over to open the passenger door for me. I hop out of the car and he closes the door before taking my hand once more and, like last time, my heart speeds up as he leads us to the small picnic spot. "O-Oh my-" Is the only thing I could muster up to say, the place looked stunning! There was a cherry tree in full blossom, a red and white checkered blanket with a basket, and book layed on it, a lake and something wrapped up by the blanket. "Of course, it is absolutely amazing, now come on!" Peter joyfully says, dragging me onto the blanket where we sit down. Peter reads off from the book all different tales, myths and legends. Some are like in real life, like moss growing on the north side of the tree, but some were quite interesting, like the woman who lived inside the shoe and the man who drank too much and he got the brewer's droop. After awhile both me and him...uh somehow- ate some sandwhiches he had made while the sun started to set, making the view of the summer filled color lake beautiful. "H-Hey...Y/n?" Peter asked as he placed one of his hands on mine, looking over at me and grabbing the wrapped item in his spare hand. "Look...I haven't done this whole 'relationship' thing in awhile but, gosh, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen so...please." He said, handing me a bouquet of my favorite flowers. "Will you be mine?" He softly and caringly asked. I looked at him and smiled sweety, takingbthe bouquet and nodding.

"Of course, my love."