Matt X Reader- fluff- Y E S

This was a request from em0hub :)
Like i said before, my matt isnt the b e s t and like the cannon, so I hope you dont mind! ^^

Oh boy- this is gonna be fun uwu

Remember, y/n is your name, f/c is favoritr color and now, you can change they/their/them to any pronoun, it doesn't change the story! :)
~------~

Y/n was running around, causing havoc at the Bakersfield location. Matt had already dealt with them at the Colorado location, where he had gotten a crush for the destructive f/c colored person.

"Heya, Virginio!" Y/n said to the male. "I need your best fireworks, my guy. Phoney over here is boutta get blown sky high!" The f/c anarchist said with a huge, horror inducing, grin. "Alrighty!" Matt said, a small blush on his face as he brought over the fireworks. "Normally this would cost a lot but, for you, only 10 faztokens." The simping virgin said.

Y/n nodded, "Thanks, doll!" They happily said, giving matt the faztokens and taking the fireworks. "Love ya, you big virgin." Y/n said, kissing Matt on the cheek before winking and running off to cause more chaos.

Matt blushed more, holding his hand to the cheek Y/n had kissed and smiled genuinely. "I love you, y/n." He sweetly mumbled, looking over at the f/ person getting scolded by the phone guy. "Yes, thats my chaos maker."