Roger X Reader- Fluff - Boss?

This was a request from Oh-god-its-matt :)
Hope you enjoy, Roger is a very underrated character so I am happy to make this!
So remeber- Y/n is your name, you will be called 'Boss' most of the time and will have gender neutral pronouns
~-----------~
(Y/n's POV)
My pepperoneri, "Bear.", the most amazing location. I quickly hop out of my f/c car, dusting off my work suit and closing my car's door. Prepping myself I start to walk with confidence in my stride, I reach the doors and push them open quickly and aggresivly which shocked my orange phone-headed employee "Oh, Boss, you're here-" He says straightening his posture and fixing his tie "I uh- was hoping you'd come back soon!" He said with a slight blush creeping onto his...uh...face? I chuckled and smiled, "Look uh, Roger?" I ask, putting my hands behind my back. He looked at me and nodded "Uh, yes boss?"

(Roger's POV)

I was preparing myself, I was going to ask them if they would go out on a date with me, we have known eachother for about a year with the help of this successful business. "Can you possibly meet me at the park at 9 pm today?-" Y/n quickly says...wait "B-Boss...did you just a-ask me out?" I said, hating the stuttering that happened and all they did was nod. I went over amd hugged my boss "See you at 9, Boss."

(Sorry if this sucked, I am not very good with roger yet but I shall practice writing with him! :3 cuz he is little bby boi-)