Dave X Jack X Depressed!Reader- angst/fluff- love you!

Thats...a title and a half- qwq this was a request from LocalDaveKinnie so thank you uwu

This is bad, me not good at depressy bessy unless im in that mood so- sorry- qwq
Anyways, like normal- y/n is  your name, f/c is favorite color and you can change the pronouns to whatever :)
~------~

A new employee had stumbled upon the wonders of Fazbender's entertainment. Y/n, the f/c person that leaves chaos and destruction in their wake. Dave and Jack had heard about them from the phone guy's non-stop anger filled rants about the newbie, but they also overhead how upset and sad said person is. Maybe the two could help out the newbie, they have seen them before and both agree y/n is worth tryna get so, they could also shoot their shot! What could go wrong?

"I- I don't know what to do anymore...things are just so bad- bad luck follows me like a predator stalking it's prey. Chaos, destruction, injury, everything. Why me?" Y/n said to themself in the mirror, Dave and Jack overheard the f/c person talk on and on about themself in a negative light, it hurt the two candy colored men to hear.

"Dave....Jack- come out, I heard you two out there-" Y/n said, wiping the tears that dripped from their eyes. Both Dave and Jack walked over to y/n, "Hey there, old sport- uh...we heard ya. Every word-" Dave said softly, hugging y/n close. Jack nodded, admitting he evesdropped on what they were saying but, he just hugged Y/n as well. "We're here for ya, y/n, whether you like it, or not." The tangerine said sweetly and caringly.

"Thank you-"