DaveSport- Painting lessons from a cat

(Alright, this one is just because I like DaveSport and want to write about it uwu)

Jack's POV

Dave said that he found this really cool person who does painting lessons and he had us signed up, that made me confused. Dave likes painting? Huh, that is a bit of a surprise- "SPORTSY!" Dave yells "THE PAINTING PERSON IS HERE!" And I hear a pretty soft but energetic voice say "Painting person? Hahahaha, you sure that's right?" I walk over to Dave and see, a cat...like an actual cat with a beret on their head and some painting supplies. "Uh dave...why is there a-" The cat looked at me "Hello! I am Average_cat, nice to meet you, doll!" The cat says doing a little bow before setting up the easels and giving me and Dave a palette, brushes, and a few colors. I found it funny how their eseal was so short compared to ours because they were like...I don't know, maybe 2-3 feet tall. "Okay, lets get started!" They said putting some paint on their palette, "First, take the yellow and make some strokes like this,"

Daves POV

This was going well, I'd say that sportsy was enjoying this! The cat kept speaking like Bob Ross to me, hahahaha, but they did get some paint on their paws. When we were done we had this lovely moutian sunset painting, Old sport liked it alot, "Thank you Average_cat!" He said patting the cat who just smiled "Of course! Just let me know if you want to doing another one!" They said as they packed everything up. "Hey Cat." I said as they looked at me "You got a place to stay?" I said and they chuckled "well uh...n-no- not exactly." I looked at sportsy with pleading eyes and he just sighed and nodded, "Want to stay with us, it would be good to bond more with Old sporr by painting!" I said as they smiled "Sure...if that's what you want I can stay here for awhile..." Sportsy just sighed "Dave...what will the others think if we just suddenly had a talking, walking, drawing cat?" I just shruged.

Sportsy just looked at me as the cat chuckled more "Dave I love you but I want to take this painting and shove it down your throat."