Chapter 99

Jada POV
Jay swear up and down he wasn't going to do stupid shit. He said he wouldn't lie but yet he did all of that. I'm tired of it. I was on my way to Kierra house. Kierra and Kehlani were already together. I pulled into her driveway and parked the car. I got out and knocked on the door. I knocked 3 times and nobody answered. I decided to call maybe they had fell asleep. I called Kehlani 5 times and Kierra 6 neither one of them answered the phone.

"Guess I'll get a hotel" I said walking back to my car

I got back in my car started it back up and looked for the nearest hotel. After about 30 mins of driving I finally found a nice hotel. Hopefully they were still open. It was about 3am now. I got out the car and walked inside. Thankfully there was someone at the desk.

"Hi I'm I able to get a room at this time of night?" I asked
"Yes. Just tell me your name and how many nights and I can get you settled" She said
"Thank you" I said

I told her my name and information that she needed to know. she done gave me a key to the room and told me my room number was 114 on the 3rd floor. I walked up to the elevator and pushed the button. It came down fast because nobody was using it. I rolled my bags in first and pushed 3. I wanted for a min then the doors opened. I got out and looked for 114. I finally found it by walking 10 door down. I put the key in the room lock and opened it. It was a pretty big room. It had a mini fridge and two big a closet. enough for me. I parked my bag in front of the bed plopped down and laid back. I honestly don't think I'm ready for a baby. Me or Jay. Jay isn't being loyal and then it's just I'm not ready. But I know I'm going to be the best mother that I can be no matter what I'm going through. I have to start walking away when things stress me out. I got up and started unpacking my bag to get my bonnet and night clothes out. I had already took a shower, I just had to slip my night clothes on and I'm knocking out. I had 15 missed calls from Jay and 13 messages of him just apologizing. But at this point I don't care I just needed to get away! I got my charger out my bag and plugged my phone up and placed it on the night stand. I put my bag on the other bed and unmade the one I was going to sleep in and got in. I turned the tv on and cut the lamp off beside my bed. I watched tv for about 15 mins and ended up falling asleep.

I need space.

Jay POV
I was back at home chilling smoking a blunt. Me and Jada had just got into it because of the fact that I had seen strippers. Jada said she didn't want to be with me at the moment anyways so I didn't see the problem. I wasn't about to chase after her though I
She needed to get away because she pregnant with my child. So I was gone give her space and ima have mine. I know she said she was going to Kierra's house but I didn't know because she wasn't answering the phone or messages. I hope she was safe since she don't want to answer no call. I propped my feet up on the couch and ended up falling asleep 20 mins later.

Seven POV
It was 3am which meant feeding time for Syx. I've been pumping so i just gave him a bottle. He was so spoiled he loved his mommy and daddy a lot.. I was so in love with this little boy. He was my first love all over again. Legend was still playing the game of course, the only way he would stop playing is if Syx was crying or I called his name and wanted attention. But other than that he would not get off the game. Syx started crying a little he didn't want his milk anymore so I tried rocking him which didn't work. Legend took his headset off and looked at me .

  "What?" I said patting Syx back
"What you do?" Legend asked standing up
"He wants you, I don't know why you asked that" I said rolling my eyes
"Come here man"Legend said taking him away from me
"He's a daddy's boy now" Legend said sticking his tongue out at me
"Whatever. " I said
"We leave tomorrow right?" Legend asked
"Yes so that means you need to start packing your stuff up, I don't know why you brought so much stuff anyways" I said
"Bae you know I gotta have my game. So what we gone do stay at Kehlani and Trey's place or we going back down the road?
"I want to stay down here for a couple more days, I don't want to be driving until he's a couple weeks old" I said
"You won't be driving " Legend said
"You know what I meant. I don't want to be riding with him only 3 days old. It's cold right now" I said
"Yeah I understand mama" Legend said
"How many weeks we go to wait until we can have sex again?" Legend asked
"6 weeks" I said
"Damn that's a long time, I don't think I can do that" Legend said
"Well you're going to have to" I said laughing
"Can we cheat?" Legend said putting Syx in his bed
"No" I said
"Why not bae?" Legend asked
"Bae I literally just had your son like 2 days ago" I said
"Not now. I'm talking about like 2 weeks later" Legend said
"Maybe" I said
"Ain't no maybe" Legend said kissing my lips
"I love you" I said
"I love you more" Legend said

My family is complete.

  ********
Jada stayed at a hotel!
Jay said he's chilling
Seven and Legend bonding with they babyboy
Comment
Vote💕