Chapter 64

Chuco POV
It was one more day until Christmas Eve. Meaning Trey, Qua, and Jay had one more day to live. I was sitting in my office when one of my workers came in. 

"Aye boss do I need to start training everybody?" He asked
"They should've been trained." I said
"Some of the girls don't know how to shoot guns that good" He said
"Well they have until 12:00 tonight to learn" I said propping my feet up on my desk
"Yes sir" He said

Tonight is the night. Justice for Rico.

Aliyah POV
Today was the day I was finally going to go to the address that Chuco gave me. It was mid-day so i decided to go ahead and wake my daughter up and start getting on the road. From this address, they were an hour away from me. So I decided to go up there and wake up her so we could get on the road. I walked upstairs to Camilla watching tv on her bed.

"Hi baby. I didn't know you were awake" I said sitting on her bed
"I just woke up mommy" Camilla said
"Well we're about to take a roadtrip " I said
"Where?" Camilla asked
"It's a surprise. Just let mommy help you put your shoes on so we can pack some clothes and go" I said
"Okay mommy" Camilla said

Camilla was a very obeying girl. When mommy told her to do something she would do it and do it right away. I helped Camilla put her shoes on and then I started to get her suit case and my suit case out of the closet. I picked 4 sets on shoes, shirts, pants and tiny diapers for Camilla and 4 sets on shoes, shirts, pants underwear and bras for me. I also grabbed socks. I grabbed Camillas iPad and charger for the car ride. Camilla has an iPad where she doesn't need WiFi. So anything she wants to do like YouTube or Movies. She can do it. I gave Camilla her iPad and put her charger into her bag. I got my lab top, lab top charger, phone and phone charger and put that into my suitcase. I checked around the house to make sure I had everything that I needed and wanted with me and zipped my suitcase up.

"You ready to go?" I asked Camilla
"Yes" Camilla said smiling
"Let's go then" I said

Camilla got off her bed with her iPad and walked towards the steps taking her time and trying to watch her iPad at the same time. I got both of the suitcase and rolled them downstairs making sure I had my phone in my pocket. Before I left I grabbed a couple snacks for Camilla because she gets hungry quick and we're not going to be stopping as much. As I finished grabbing the snacks I grabbed my keys off the table and walked out the door towards the car. I first put the bags in the trunk then put Camilla in her  car seat. After I buckled her up and gave her back her iPad I shut the door and got inside the car myself. I put my seatbelt on and started the car before I drove off I put the address in to the house or whatever it lead me too. 1hr and 30 mins. This is going to be a long ride. I started the car and drove towards the highway.

*10mins on the highway*
I was driving on the highway listening to Monica. I loved me some Monica. Monica gives me so much peace especially when I'm driving for a long amount of time. I looked in the rear view mirror at Camilla. She still had her headphones on looking at her show on her iPad. I smiled and put my eyes back on the road. My music was suddenly interrupted by a call from Chuco.

*Call With Chuco*
"Hello?" I said
"Where are you?" Chuco asked
"Who are you to ask me where I am?" I asked mugging the road
"Your boyfriend " Chuco said
"Never" I said
"Sounds like you in a car" Chuco said
"And if I am?" I said
"Where are you going?" Chuco asked
"Is that any of your business?" I asked
"Aliyah, where are you going?" Chuco asked again
"I don't have to tell you that information if I don't want to" I said
"You going to the house aren't you?" Chuco asked
"I don't know.. I'm I? " I asked
"If you trying to set me up Aliyah I have my ways to find you. Don't do nothing stupid. Enjoy your sister" Chuco said
*Call Ends*