Chapter 3

Yang looked out the window and saw Samantha attacking a training dummy. Yang noticed something strange, Samantha noticed it too.

Samantha: WHAT THE HELL?!

She quickly ran inside past Yang and headed straight for the kitchen sink.

Samantha: Nononono.

Yang watched as Samantha frantically tried to scrub the black off her hands.

Yang: Hey, you alright Samantha?

Samantha: Why won't it come off?!

???: It's your semblance forming.

Yang and Samantha looked and saw a man appear from a golden portal.

Yang: Author?

Author: That's me.

Samantha: So what do you mean my Semblance is forming?

The Author sat down in a chair and put his hand on his chin.

Author: Let me confirm something first, did you have a Semblance before you were kidnapped?

Samantha: No, I was told I that I would never have one.

Author: Well, while Y/N did remove the infection from your system... You seemed to have gained the ability to turn into a Grimm.

Yang: Wait... Turn into...

Samantha: A Grimm?

Author: Grimmification, sounds like a good name for it.

Samantha: But how do I turn it off?

Author: Not sure, maybe relax? Because I think it activated due to your strong negative emotions.

Samantha took a deep breath and exhaled. Her arms slowly turned back to normal.

Author: Good, now I want you to think of negative thoughts. How about when you were trapped in a basement with a maniacal man?

Instantly the woman turned into her Grimm form. The Author nodded as he looked at the woman's appearance.

Yang: Are you okay?

Samantha: If I find that asshole, I'll hang with him by his entrails!

Tai: What have I said about swearing?

The Author sighed as he stood up and left the room. Yang and Samantha were confused until they heard what came from the next room.

Tai: Wait, who are you? How did you get in here?

Author: I am the Author, and I used a portal to get in here. Now take this

There was a loud thwack and a thump.

Author: Now when you wake up, take a look at that dictionary, it has every word in it. That includes the swear words.

The Author returned and sat back down.

Author: Sorry, you don't know how long I've been waiting to do that.

Yang: Is he going to be okay?

Author: Probably an ice pack when he wakes up. Now Ms. L/N, try calming down again.

Samantha calmed down and turned back to normal.

Samantha: I think I got it...

Author: Good, now you better get going. Both of your families need you.

Samantha: You're right, my brother needs me. And I'm pretty sure your sister needs you.

Yang: You're right, let's go! I know where we can start too.