George

"fuck off sapnap" the British boy snarled "ive found my choice, you need to move on. I'm not going to be nice to you any longer"

sapnap stands in shock "geor-" he starts, and then is cut off by the shorter

"save your words, arsehole. go away." George seethes, then slams the heavy dark oak door in the texans face.

the suprised man stands at the doorway in astonishment. He thought he could do better than,,,that green brute. sap wasn't even sure he could call dream by his name anyways. He drops the yellow flowers he was holding and holds his face in his hands, stumbling down the steps letting out loud sniffles as he speed walks away from the house.

After a minute of this, he breaks into a run, speeding down the prime path, wizzing past all the buildings that his friends had bulit. big, small an full of happy memories. but for now, all sapnap could think of was George's sour words, the ones that chipped his heart into tiny little pieces. his feet took him all the way to the community house- the house that held their first kiss. he swung the door open to the large wooden structure as he really started to break down, and let out a sob falling onto his knees. a gasp was heard from the other side of the room, however the heart-broken man refused to look up and see who it was

"sapnap?" A soft and familiar voice echos in the house. badboyhalo (or bad for short) "are you okay buddy?" He asks, and makes his way  towards sapnap. "FUCK OFF BAD-" sap yells, and banged his fist onto the floor then lets out another loud sob.

bad takes a small step back "language sapnap-" he says then sighs, walking to the poor man who was on the floor and kneels down. "sapnap,,,,,did you try to talk to George again?" He says, and puts a hand in sapnaps hair, trying to soothe him. sapnap gives in and nods his head yes.

Bad huffs"You need to move on sapnap. this has been going on for so so long." sapnap lets out another cry

"comon buddy, lets get you to your house." bad coos,,,although,, he sounds a bit annoyed. Damn. Sapnap sniffles and lets bad help him stand up. They head back to sapnaps home, sap leaning on bad the whole way back.

———————

it's quite embarrassing how often this tends to happen. Sapnap goes to George to change his mind and come back to sapnap, getting shot down, and then being escorted back to his house as he cries. No wonder everyone seems to be annoyed with him.

Sapnap was sat on his bed, with his head in his hands as he thought about it. Bad had left him after he had cried himself to sleep. sap looks up from his rather sweaty hands and out the window. It's dark outside.

he lets in a shuttering breath, and stands. leaving his room and walks through the long hall, littered with picture frames that where filled with images of him and his friends. However all of those who had George or dream in them where taken down and shattered on the floor. But sapnap takes no attention, and enters his cold and boring kitchen.

his feet slapped against the floor as he walks over to the fridge and opens it.

There isn't much in there. just some eggs, bread -why did he put bread in the fridge- soda and alcohol- Wait. Alcohol. Sapnap stares at it in wonder. after what seemed like a full twenty minutes of just staring at the bottle of liquor, he grabs it

aggressively by the neck and slams his fridge shut. He turns around and places the bottle on the table, then reached in a cabinet for a shot glass. He pulls one out, then places it next to the tall glass of toxic fluid. he sits in his chair And stares again, pondering if he actually should.

He knew that he was probably gonna make bad decisions but he also wanted to escape from the pain. Man. This is difficult.

he finally opens the bottle of hard liquor and pours himself a shot. He downs it and lets out a sigh. The burning taste that slid down his throat was mesmerizing. He took another shot. Then another...and another,, until the bottle was completely empty.

He let out a groan as he layed back in his chair and then burped, he started go giggle at it a bit. sapnap stands out of his chair and takes it all in.

he enjoys the feeling of pure idiocy, innocence, happiness ignorance. he stumbles over to his front door, and steps out into the cold night, in just a t-shirt and gym shorts.

He continues on, looking at all the pretty lights and petting all the animals he saw, even the aggressive ones. he twirls in the middle of a small field he had found, and fell to the floor.

he looks up at the stars in the dark night sky and gases at their ethereal beauty. He smiles wide and stretches his arms out, trying to grab the stars as the blades of grass poke at him.

Suddenly, he felt a wave of sleepiness and his arms fall to the ground. his eyelids where far too heavy to stay open. He basks in the glory of the stars for just a moment longer, then it all fades to black.

———-
900+ words