Karl jacobs

sapnap jolts awake when he finds he cant breathe. He quickly rolls over to his side. When he does this he is able to breathe once again. Before he can ever begin to try and investigate, a sharp feeling tings at the back of his throat. then, as quickly as he awoke, a disgusting fluid shoots out of his mouth and onto the green grass.

As he disposed of last nights binings, a small Yelp was heard. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a person scoot themselves backwards a bit.

sapnap chokes out the last bit of bile, he sits up and wipes his mouth. He takes a deep and shakey breath, and looks over to the person that was sitting on the ground next to him. it was a rather short and frail-looking boy with a very colorful hoodie. Karl Jacobs.

Sapnap sniffs "hey karl" he says, voice raspy. Karl swallows

"uhh,,, hey sap,,," he looked weary "why where you- sleeping outside?" He asks. Sapnap looks back at the wet bile and back at karl "I got hammered last night." that In itself explained everything. Karl humms

"that makes sense." The brown haired boy sat up a little and reached towards sapnap, sap turns quickly and stares at karl,,, like a death stare. Karl flinches But dosent seem intimated. karl slowly places his hand on sapnaps forehead

"your really hot,,," He says. Sapnaps snarky ass smirks "I know I'm hot, what does that have to do with anything?" He watches with glee as Karl quickly pulls back and covers his face

"NO- I mean- your temperature-" he wines. Sapnap breaks out into a laugh. Karl is the type to get very easily flustered, and sapnap tends to bully him with it. Truth be told, sapnap is hot- and he knows it.

it takes a second yes, but Karl gets over it (kinda) "we need to get you in a bed." Karl says, still holding his face a bit "and some food. Meds too,," Karl begins to list all the things that sapnap needs right now. But to sapnap? All he really needs is a hug. Or George. both would be just fine.

Sap lets out a defeated sigh, and falls back, carefulnot to touch the fresh vomit that was still just right there. "I just want to let the earth reclaim me" sapnap says., and sprawls his arms out. Karl stands up, and looks over sapnap. He smiles

"nononono, we can't have that happening." karl remarks, and bends down, trying to pick sapnap up by the shoulders. He struggles. A lot. Sapnap laughs again. After like a whole two minutes of Karl desperately failing to pick up sapnap, sap finally gives in

"karlkarlkarlkarl-its okay I can stand on my own" Karl lets out a breathy laugh

"about time. I was about to leave you"

"You wouldn't have left"

"shut it"

sapnap smiles again and stands. MAN is he taller than Karl- and by a lot.

"Lets go to my house. I doubt yours is sutibal enough for you to even walk in at the moment." how did Karl know this? It's almost like he knows everything,,, Karl quickly takes sapnaps hand and starts to lead him to his house.

sapnap stares at the smaller hand the grasped his. He remembers when George used to do that. He remembers how excited George was on their first date. He remembers how he grabbed his hand and practically dragged sap into the restaurant. The sparkles in his eyes. Sapnap remembers when George walked into the house and told sapnap and he had found someone better.
Sapnap remembers how exited George was to hold dreams hand.
Sapnap remembers how George blocked all contact with sapnap.
Sapnap remembers-

suddenly, two hands cupped his face. Sapnap looks down, and saw Karl, pressed up against sapnap, mouthing something.
Sapnap just now realizes that he's crying. Sapnap just now realizes the loud ringing that he hears.
Sapnap snaps back to reality. "Sap please listen to me- it's okay- please-" Karl was begging for sapnap to calm down

Sapnap grabs Karl's wrists, causing the shorter to quiet. Sapnap looks up and over Karl's head. Hot tears streaming down his face. he grip on Karl's wrists faded, and Karl ripped his hands from saps, then hugged him. sapnap started to let out quiet sobs as Karl held him.

—————-
700+ words