*names chapter*

"What he did, Karl. It was bad" george warns

karl looks confused "what do you mean, george?" karl said, hesetaintly

george took a deep breath "you see karl, sapnap isint who you think he is. i left for a reason, not just to make him suffer. he did somthing to me"

karl takes a step back "your lying to me, straight up." he says, with a light chuckle and shake of head

george shakes his head too "im being serious Karl-"

Karl can't help but cut him off "you, George, are a sick SICK attention seeker." He practically snarls (yo wtf Karl why u gotta snarl) "you arnt gonna be tricking me any day. Sap is a good man." he bends down, and yanks the carrot out of the ground, and shoves it into his basket. He looks back up at George, who was wearing a angry face

"fine. Believe what you want jacobs. But he isn't who you think he is" George says darkly, and leaves it at that. He shoulders past Karl, and walks away. Karl glares daggers into his back and lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Karl looks fowards, and decides that he should probably head home. and so he does (how cool)
—-
Sap is actually suffering. Attachment issues much? He is sitting at the kitchen table picking at his nails. His mind is blanker than my writing ideas, and trust me, his mind is BLANK.

suddenly, the click of an opening door snaps sap out of his nail-picking trance. He stands up out of his seat quickly, and went towards the entrance where Karl was kicking his shoes off at

"Karl!" Sapnap exclaims, and wraps Karl (who was in no way ready) in a big bear hug. Karl drops his basket, and food spills all over the floor. sapnap didn't realize this- but Karl was very aware of all his hard work just toppling onto the dirty floor. This pissed him right off. He was first ticked off at George, and this just pushed him over the edge.

He shoves sapnap off of him in anger. sapnap is rightfully confused, until he sees the food on the floor, and the look of fury on Karls face.

"Oh no- karl i had no idea-" sapnap says, panicked. Karl simply takes a long, sharp breath in, and breaths it out

"It's- I'll get it. It's whatever." His voice was emmencely strained, as if he was holding back screaming at the taller. Sapnap takes another step back, honestly concerned for him.

"n-no Karl I'll get it in the one who spil-" sap started, then was cut off

"You have done plenty. now please, for the love of ANYTHING, go away" karl hisses, staring at the floor. Sapnap is taken aback, not really sure of what to do.

"GO!" karl snaps, and looks up at sapnap. sap backs up, and hesitantly went towards the living room. He had fucked up, hadn't he?

—————-
499 words. That has to count as 500.

500- words :]
(I'm so funny)

might make an's more common. Idk lol. Anyway HAYYYY- I didn't feel like going through at ALL so there might be some extremely comedic moments (because I'm funny) in parentheses scattered through this chapter. Sorry about that.

K ILY BYE UWU