👻Seven👻

Everyone looked around at each other, seriously confused. Per Yngve Ohlin, or as everyone knew him: Pelle or Dead, was meant to be, well.. dead for the past seven years now.. how could he be on the register.

A boy stepped out from the shadows and nodded. Roxie recognised him as Tobias's friend, and she glanced over at Charlie who was sitting at the Hanoi Rocks table, who just shrugged confusedly.

Chuck tried to continue to say the register as normal as Pelle joined the table where Tobias was sitting.

When the register was done, Chuck managed to get everyones attention and he began explaining the whole Amira Rose situation.

"Alright, everyone, listen up! As you know, Amira Rose was found after almost five weeks of being missing. She's currently in the hospital wing. I wanna thank Alan Hammett for finding her, otherwise, God knows where she could be. No one knows what happened to her yet, but Marilyn said he or one of your other teachers are going to come and get me. While I'm gone, no one is to move, I'll be sending another teacher to come and stay with you all. I know it's scary and some of you are very close with Amira, but you're going to have to trust myself and your other teachers. Both Axl and Amira will not be attending classes for a few weeks until Amira is back in full health so I will be taking over Axl's classes of World Religions. No, we won't be doing work because I personally do not like the thought of Religion and the curriculum is everything you already know and it's common sense so we'll be mostly just talking and listening to music. However, Marilyn has asked me to forbid any talk about Amira and Axl's current state for privacy reasons. Both are going to be just fine." Chuck announced.

No more than five minutes later, there was a knock on the door of the dining hall. The door opened and Mr. Perry walked in. "Chuck, Marilyn would like to see you in the hospital wing. He's with Amira. I'll stay with the kids." He said.

Chuck nodded. "Okay, thank you! Meredith, if Steve needs anything, be sure to help him, okay?" He asked. Meredith nodded. "O-Of course!" She said, Chuck smile and winked at her before heading out of the hall, closing the doors behind him.

"Hey kids, is everyone alright?" Steve asked, his thick Californian accent shining through. Everyone replied with "yes" and "eh." And he nodded and smiled.

"Alright well.. who wants to have a bit of a sing song or something to keep our minds off of the current Rose situation.

Everyone smiled and laughed at the thought.

"Who wants to start?" Steve asked. Everyone was too shy. "Hmm.. what about you, Roxie?" He asked. Rosie's eyes went wide and she went bright red. Charlie looked at her from the Hanoi Rocks table and smiled.

"You start.. I'll go afterwards." Roxie said, after a minute. Steve let out a small laugh. "I can't sing like you used to!" He said. Roxie shook her head. "Sure you can! You were the singer of Journey, the- in my opinion- greatest band of all time!" She said, letting a small piece of her inner fangirl just a little bit.

Alan giggled at her and she hit his arm. Steve thought. "Alright. Just one. You're next and we'll go around the room to whoever else wants to sing. Any suggestions?" He said.

Charlie gasped. "Do Oh Sherrie!" He said. Roxie looked at him and shook her head. Steve looked at him. "Really?" He asked. Charlie nodded. "That was Roxie's favourite song when she was a kid.." He said. Steve smiled. "Really?" He asked and before Roxie could answer, Dana butted in. "Ignore her, yes it was! Every time we met as kids, it was the only song playing in the car." She said.

Roxie put her head down on the table. "A solid fuck you to you all." She mumbled, and everyone laughed.

"Well, if that's the song, then that's the song!" He said.