🤐Six🤐

Everyone was so confused as to why they were even in Europe, nevermind in Sweden.

Once they were off the plane, they were all boarded onto a bus, but they could bearly see where they were because the windows were all blacked out.

Eventually, the bus stopped and everyone got out and got their bags. They were standing outside a massive, old, boarding school building, in the middle of the woods. It looked crazy old.. yet crazy cool.

Roxie held onto Charlie's arm and squeezed it. Charlie smiled at her in reassurance.

"Welcome home, guys." Marilyn said, and leaded the way to the front door, where he stopped and knocked twice.

The door opened and there stood a tall-ish, darkhaired boy. He had blue/green eyes and nice smile. He looked to be about the same age as everyone else.. about sixteen or seventeen.

Marilyn smiled. "Tobias.. it is good to see you!" He said, and the two shared a hug. Tobias looked like a bug compared to Marilyn. So small and innocent.

"It is nice to see you too, Marilyn. I am guessing that these are your kids?" Tobias replied, which a thick Swedish accent. Marilyn laughed. "Yes, they are. Roxie and Charlie, can you come here, please?" He asked.

The two looked at each other before looking up at Marilyn and stepped forward.

"Tobias Forge, seeing as you will be staying with us, meet your new roommates. Roxie Hetfield and Charlie Monroe." Marilyn said, introducing the three. "Nice to meet you." Tobias said.

A Few Hours Later...

Tobias Forge's P.O.V

Unlike everyone else at this school, neither of my parents are famous. They are very much just ordinary people, making a living for themselves and my family. But, like everyone else's parents are to them.. my parents are heroes to me.

Marilyn had called me straight away after the last accident happened with his boarding school back in America.. y'know.. the one that made it go boom.

He knew that there was some sort of abandoned school somewhere around here, and he knew that I spent a lot of time around here, exploring.

Seeing as he was well acquainted with my family, my family sold the building to him and he had people in renovating the inside of the building, making sure to keep the old, nineteenth century look on the outside so the place still looked somewhat abandoned.

He told the builders and rennovators to leave the passages that I had found behind walls alone, and only to clean them out and rid of any rats and their entrances to the building, which was nice of him.

Charlie and Roxie are very similar.. or at least, they are to me.

Both have blue eyes, blonde hair, are pretty tall for their ages and play instruments. But, I do not know them as well as they know each other, so who am I to ask questions or judge?

They were both very nice and instantly excepting, though. Traits that they get from their fathers, I suppose.

There was one thing about this whole place that I never told anyone. Even during the renovations, I still had a friend who visited me here. I wasn't expecting him today, but he was here anyways.

He appeared at the window in the bathroom, and it was only when Roxie yelled for me to come here that I realized who it was.