🍥Eleven🍥

Before anyone knew, the summer had hit and they were allowed to go back home to their parents and families. 

Roxie was standing in her room, putting her things into her suitcase and bag. She knew that she was going to miss Charlie, Tobias and Pelle so much, but there was nothing that she could really do about that, other than hope to see them again.

After both Marilyn and Axl were buried back in their respective home towns (Canton, Ohio and Lafayette, Indiana), Chuck became the principal of the school, and boy was he damn good at it. Every morning he went around and made sure everyone was doing okay in their classes and if they needed help, it was instantly given to them.

Every night, he would make sure that everyone was okay and safe in their dormitories too because a lot of people had started to have panic attacks and mental issues due to the history of the school, what with the original school burning down and then having to move to Sweden only for a student to go missing and possibly kidnapped and turn up over a month later, pale and malnourished, the school getting attacked by the Diabolous and the principal to kill a teacher and then himself in the middle of the hallway.

On this particular last day of the term before the summer holidays, it was surprisingly warm outside.

Amira was putting the last of her things in her bag when she turned around and seen both Alan and his dad, Kirk standing there. She gasped and hugged them both tightly.

"You ready to go?" Alan asked and Amira nodded. "Yep, just one second." She said and ran out of the room, finding Roxie with James, Dana with Lars and Sky with Jason. The three girls ran towards her and shared a hug with her, and they all ran to find Alan in the dorm too.

"Hi Uncle Kirk!!" Sky giggled and hugged her uncle before Roxie and Dana could even try to hug him. Kirk smiled. "Heya Sky!" He said an hugged his niece before hugging the other two as well and the Metallica kids all shared one last hug with Amira before going to say goodbye to their roommates.

Roxie Hetfield went and said goodbye to Charlie Monroe, Tobias Forge and Pelle Ohlin.
Dana Ulrich went and said goodbye to April Bongiovi (daughter of Jon Bon Jovi, Bon Jovi) and Erin Brittingham. (daughter of Eric Brittingham, Cinderella.) 
Sky Burton went and said goodbye to Meredith Lee Dio (daughter of Ronnie James Dio, Dio) and Daemon Mars (son of Mick Mars.)

"Sky, would you be able to get everyone else to come here? Like Roxie, Amira, Dana and Sky and anyone else... and if you see them then Kayden Lee, Jayden and Vee Sixx and Oscar Neil?" Daemon asked. Sky nodded. "Yeah, of course! Is everything okay?" She asked and Daemon nodded. "Yeah, everything's okay." He said and Sky went off and came back about a half an hour later with all their friends.

"Okay, I have been terrified to ask this, but in the end... fuck it. Could you guy's please call me Levi from now on? and use they/them pronouns?? I know it probably sounds odd but-" Daemon, now Levi said. "That's not even a question! Of course we can." Kayden said, cutting his friends off. 

"What- you're taking this way easier than I thought you would." Levi said. Alan shook his head. "I don't see why we would take it hard, Levi. I mean... you're still you, no matter what you want to be called. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone, dude. We're all going to respect your choices, right guys?" He said and everyone said "yeah" or "yes" or nodded in agreement.

Levi smiled and felt their eyes water. "Th-Thanks guys." They said and everyone hugged them ina giant group hug. It was only when the teachers joined the group hug, that for the first time in five months, all of the teenagers felt safe. 

"Have a good summer, guys." Chuck said as everyone went back to their rooms to grab their stuff, but he stopped both Roxie and Amira. "Roxie, there is someone waiting for you at your dormitory, okay?" He said and Roxie nodded. "Oh... okay. Thank you, Chuck." She said and hugged him before heading back to her dormitory.