🟣Five🟣

"It's not my fault your dad was an-" Dana began, but she was cut off by a sudden overcoming of darkness..

And a black eye.

~

Alan's hands flew over his mouth as Dana fell back and slumped against the wall of the room. He knew right well that that punch would leave a mark, because Sky was wearing her father's rings.

Roxie put a hand on Sky's shoulder as she noticed her friend was breathing heavily. She walked her over to the window in the room and opened it, then helped Alan move Dana onto one of the beds.

A moment later, there was a knock on the door and Meredith and Daemon were stood there. "What happened here?" Daemon asked. Sky looked at him and grunted. "Good to know." Daemon said and walked over to to Alan.

Meredith walked straight over to Sky and Roxie. "What happened?" She asked. Sky looked at her. "She was going to insult my father. No one- absolutely no one- does that and gets away with it. Dead or alive, he is still my father." She said. Venom laced her words as she was still angry at the thought of Dana saying anything bad about Cliff.

Meredith looked to Roxie who just shrugged. "I would have done the same thing, honestly." She said. Meredith nodded. "I understand that, but I pray that Dana has no permanent damage. At least you know that Lars will understand why you did it, should he find out. I mean.. he was one of your dads closest friends after all." Meredith said.

Sky sighed and nodded. "I didn't mean too hurt her, I just.. I was seeing red! I was angry and upset and I still am. How can you talk about someone like that?!" She asked.

Sky Burton's P.O.V

There was no point in trying to hide my emotions. I'm told that I'm like my dad, in that sense. He was never afraid to talk to my uncles or grandpa about how he was feeling in the moment.

A few minutes after Daemon and Kate came into the room, Sharon walked in. Dana's eye must have started to visibly bruise because Sharon gasped and her hands flew over her mouth.

"Sh-Sharon, it's not what it looks like.. Dana was insulting Cliff, it was going to happen one of these days." Alan said with a stutter. He sounded exactly like Uncle Kirk, and it was scary because he looked like him too.

Sharon took a deep breath and nodded. "I'll go get some ice.. but when I get back, I'll need you to tell me absolutely everything." She said and Alan nodded.

I looked over at him and he gave me a small smile. I returned the smile. He didn't have to stick up for me, but I let him.. because otherwise, I would have punched someone else.. and I don't wanna hurt Sharon.

Sharon came back a few minutes later and gently placed an ice pack on Dana's face, before sitting me onto my bed and talking to me. "Tell me everything." She said.

When I told her what happened, I apologized. She shook her head and smiled. "You're exactly like your father.. he would have done the same to your uncle Lars if they were in your position. I would have done the same if I were in your position. I'm not going to tell Marilyn. Don't even tell him I was talking to you about it. But I am here to talk to if you need it, alright?" She said.

I nodded and thanked her and she hugged me tightly before making her way out of the room again.

End Of Sky Burton's P.O.V