🌌Two🌌

A siren sounded throughout the school, after Sky heard the scream outside of her dorm. Marilyn's voice sounded over the intercom.

"A lockdown is being initiated. Lock all doors. Stay calm. Help will be here in just a moment." He said.

Sky felt her stomach drop. No. She hated any sort of sirens and loud noises that wasn't music.

Meredith and Daemon grabbed Sky and rushed her into the bathroom. They followed her in and locked the door behind them. "Guys?? What's happening??" Sky asked. Neither of her roommates answered.

Daemon reached behind the towel rack and pulled out a key. He stuck it into a keyhole in the floor, that Sky didn't notice until then and turned it. There was a clicking sound and a secret door popped open.

Meredith jumped down in through the door. "Go on!" Daemon told Sky and she jumped down through the door after Meredith. Daemon followed and locked the door after himself.

"What is this place??" Sky asked.

Meredith looked at Sky. "A security room.. when the sirens start like that and Marilyn makes an announcement to keep safe like he just did, we stay here until there is a second announcement is made to say that the school is secure again." She told her.

Sky took a deep breath and nodded.

Daemon sat in a chair in the far corner of the room. Beside him, there was a phone and a small notepad. Sky went over and found that the notepad held phone numbers beside the names of her friends and their roommates.

She dialed Alan's room number.

S- Sky
A- Alan

A- Hello?

S- Alan??

A- Oh my God! Sky!! It's you!!! Are you okay??

S- Y-Yeah, I'm okay.. are you?

A- Yeah, I'm fine. I was just talking to Roxie and Dana. They're okay too. Have you any sort of idea what's going on?

S- No.. do you think it's something to do with Diabolous?

Daemon mumbled something. Sky looked at him. "Come again?" She asked. "I said it is 100% something to do with the Diabolous. No matter what Marilyn or whoever tells you."

"Hey, she's new, theres no point in trying to scare her." Meredith said and put a hand on Sky's shoulder. "Scare her about what? The truth?? You know deep down that this is about Diabolous." Daemon said.

A- From what I can hear from your roommates in the background, yes it's Diabolous.

S- But why would they come here?!
Grandpa Ray, uncle James, uncle Jason, uncle Kirk and uncle Lars promised us it was going to be safe here!!

A- I don't know, Sky. I really don't know. This will all be over soon, th- Amira, no!

S- Who's Amira?

A- STOP!! Sorry about that, Sky. Amira is one of my roommates, she's Axl Rose's daughter.

S-... Lucky him.