🔻Chapter Twelve🔻

Hawaii

"Alan, Amira, dinner time!" Kirk called from the kitchen.

It was the start of June, and Amira could still not believe that she was now living with her best friend and his dad. It was almost a surreal feeling, but it was one of the best feelings she had ever experienced.

She had her own room, her own bed, all her instruments, books and records were there, along with her husky puppy, Milo, who she had gotten before first attending Rock High.

Alan was currently sitting on the floor in Amira's room, flicking through records.

"Hanoi Rocks, Death, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Metallica, Megadeth- Oh, don't let dad see that one." Alan said as he set the records and stood up.

Amira looked him, confused. "Why?" She asked.

Alan began laughing. "Touchy subject." He said before the two got up and headed down the stairs and to the kitchen where Kirk was dishing up dinner.

"Dad, I believe Amira has a question for you." Alan said with a smirk on his face and Amira glared at him. Kirk smiled as he handed them their plates of food and sat down with his own food at the table. "And what's that?" He asked, glancing from his son to his may-as-well-be-adopted daughter.

Amira sighed. "What's so bad about Megadeth?" She asked.

Kirk almost choked on his food. "N-Now... that would be a great question for your Uncle James, don't ya think?" He asked, glancing at Alan, who laughed. "So you want us to be killed?" He asked and Kirk laughed. "That's a fair point." He said.

Kirk turned to Amira. "Megadeths front man, Dave Mustaine, was in Metallica before I was, but James and Lars kicked him out and brought me in. Both James and Lars still get really salty every time Dave and Megadeth are brought up. However, Dave is pretty civil with me. He hasn't really held anything against me." Kirk said, and Amira nodded.

"That's fair. At least he's nice to you and he's not trying to start war between the two bands." Amira said and Kirk nodded. "Exactly."

After the three had eaten, they cleaned up and Alan and Amira went outside to play basketball with each other for a while.

Meanwhile, Kirk got a phone call.

K- Kirk.
J- James.

K- Hello?

J- Kirk, man... where are you at?

K- Uh... at home? I dunno where else I'd be, seeing as management and the school won't let us tour.

J- So you're like... still in Hawaii? With both Alan and Amira??

K- Yes, of course!

J- Okay, good... well, that can't last very long, I'm afraid. I'm currently sitting in the hospital with Jason, Lars and Ray.

K- Wait- what?

J- Two people drove past Lars's house and shot at Roxie, Dana and Sky. All three of them got shot. We need you three here, as soon as possible.

K- Oh my fucking God- we're on the way! Do you need anything?

J- N-Not at the moment.

K- We'll be there soon, I promise.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

A Couple Of Hours Later...

As soon as Kirk, Amira and Alan arrived at the hospital in San Fracisco, California, all three of them ran to James, who was standing outside, waiting for them in the rain. He had tears streaming down his face.

Alan and Amira clung onto him as he hugged the two of them and Kirk at the same time.

James brought the three of them up to the ward where Dana, Roxie and Sky were being held.

Somehow, James made the nurses put the three of them in one room so it was easier to keep an eye on them. The minute Alan seen his friends in such a state, he burst into tears, and Amira wrapped an arm around Alan.

Roxie had been shot in the shoulder, Sky was shot in the leg, and Dana has been shot in the arm.

The three of them had all sorts of tubes and ivs coming out of them, and it was horrifying. Lars was sitting beside Dana on her hospital bed, Ray was sitting beside Sky on her hospital bed, and Jason was sitting beside Roxie on her hospital bed. Presumably, sitting where James had been before he went down to meet Kirk, Alan and Amira.

Ray stood up and opened his arms. Amira and Alan ran over and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around them. As they were hugging, Sky started to cough a little bit. Alan let Ray and Amira go and looked at her, panicked.

Ray patted his shoulder. "She's okay, son. Relax please." He said and Alan nodded before looking over his shoulder at Ray. "Y-Yeah, relax loser." Sky coughed. Alan looked at her and laughed quietly. "Y-You scare me sometimes, Sky." He said and she laughed raspily.

Alan looked over his shoulder again and seen his dad hugging Ray. Both he and Amira sat on Skys bed, one either side of her.

And neither of them left her side.