1. I just noticed this but do you perhaps have a hand fetish?

"[Last Name]-san, are you even worried?"

You blinked and stopped sweeping the leaves on the ground to look at the assistant, who is also waiting with you for the certain Jujutsu sorcerer.

You smiled, "What do you mean by that?"

His hands fidgeted worriedly, "I mean, he is taking care of a special grade curse! The strongest level of a curse, he might be in danger!" He exclaims.

A chuckle escapes your lips before smiling reassuringly, "Are you perhaps new? Then, I'll just tell you this,"

You closed your eyes and grinned, "He is the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer, a mere special grade curse is no match for him," you paused and thought, "Well, he'll probably be back in a minute."

A hearty laugh interrupted your conversation. "You're wrong again, [First Name]. But to think that you think that highly of me, I'm glad!"

You turned around, he suddenly appeared out of nowhere, Gojo Satoru did.

"Assistant Mori, please inform the higher-ups about this." You smiled. He nods, still surprised by how fast Satoru took care of the curse. He went back to his car and heads off.

You turned back to Satoru, who kept smiling relaxedly. "To answer your statement earlier, I do respect and think highly of you, sensei."

You took out a handkerchief and looked at him, "Sensei, I told you didn't I? You should not let your hands get dirty by the curse's blood?" You sigh.

"It's not like it's going to affect me in any way." He responded, holding out his hand in front of you. "But it's dirty."

"But [First Name], you're going to clean it up anyway." You blink.

You raised your head and looked at him. He still has his goofy smile but just now, his tone sounded serious.

You smiled.

"Your hands are pretty so you should take care of them." You gently rubbed the cloth on his hand and cleaning it.

"I just noticed this but do you perhaps have a hand fetish?" He laughs. "Oh please, it's not like that," you smiled, pulling your hand from his own after cleaning. "I just said that your hands are pretty, nothing more than that."

You raised your head and looked at him, "Do you want to go somewhere before we go back?"

Gojo grins, "Since we're in Sendai, I want to buy some souvenirs."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You munch on your own snack as you wait for Gojo, who has already taken an hour choosing souvenirs. And then all of a sudden, you felt your phone vibrate for a moment, indicating a notification or perhaps a message.

Your hand slides inside your pocket and takes out your phone, checking it.

'[Last Name]-san, are you with Gojo-san right now?' The message was from Kiyotaka. You blinked and tapped your phone before pressing it to your ear. He picked up.

"Kiyotaka-san? Sensei is with me right now, do you perhaps need something?" you said, placing another snack on your lips before looking back at the enthusiastic man.

"He is not picking up his phone at all! Please tell him to immediately go to Sugisawa Highschool! The higher-ups are not pleased to hear that a first-year student is the one handling the mission!" he exclaims on the other line of the phone, making you pull the phone away from your ears due to the volume.