19. You can see your messy self from the reflection of the blood.

MANGA SPOILER AHEAD!!

"So the signal inside the curtain is really cut off outside?" You frowned.

More than twenty minutes have already passed since Gojo entered the curtain. For him to take this long to do a job was unusual, too unusual that it made you nervous. You, of all people, are aware that he is strong. Undeniably stronger than anybody. However, the person who started this daring event wouldn't have even considered this in the first place unless they have a reliable plan.

"Yes. There's need to be someone outside at all times, that's why I'll be asking Nitta to do the job. However, I'm afraid that there might be some enemies lurking around outside the curtain as well. So I want to ask you tho prote-"

On the other line of the phone, you could hear Ijichi gasping, then followed by a thud on the ground. "Ijichi-san...?" The call ended shortly after.

You cleared your throat, turning off your phone, and shoved it back in your pocket, tightening your grip on the cursed tool you recently bought. You were about to turn around to look for him however you stopped.

Focusing your gaze on the man in front of you, you frowned once again. "Suguru Geto..."

That's right. In the first place, there's nobody else bold enough to create this event. Nobody but him.

You exhaled deeply and looked at him annoyedly, "Are you planning on blocking my way?" Geto chuckled, placing his hand on the metal rail. "Letting someone who could use domain run around would be quite troublesome. Don't worry. I'll leave as soon as those cursed spirits successfully tire out Satoru."

'Satoru...?' Narrowing your eyes, 'Not to... kill him?'

Eventually realizing their goal, your eyes widen. You stomped your feet forward, accidentally making a dent on the ground as you glared at him, "Nobody can defeat him in the first place... So you will seal him?!"

This guy has been pissing you off for two years already. Last year, he had almost killed Maki, Panda, Yuta, and Toge, your precious underclassmen. It has been publically announced that he have been killed by Gojo last year but right now, he's alive and perfectly well, standing and annoying you for the whole year already. His constant pestering to make you join him,

'I'm already at my wits end here...'

He smirked, closing his eyes. "We don't have any other choice, Gojo Satoru is too strong." Frowning, "There's no way for you and the cursed spirits to seal him." He opened one of his eyes, looking at you. You watched as his smirk grew more arrogant while taking out something in his pocket.

An ominous-looking cube, with multiple eyes looking in every direction. "What...?" It does look familiar, there's no way you could've missed something creepy like that while reading tons of books related to jujutsu. And you stopped.

Even your breathing halted at the realization.

"The... Prison Realm?"

Its location has been unknown for a while already. To think that he had it the whole time, and to show it to you, that only meant one thing. He's going to use the most powerful seal, Prison Realm, to seal Gojo Satoru. "But it's requirement is for the target to stay in one area in one minute, do you really think that-"

"Did you tell him that I was alive?"

You flinched, taking a step back. You never told Gojo about Geto. Although it is a mystery how he is still alive, to tell Gojo that his best friend, the one he killed personally is alive, you just can't imagine how he would react. The only thing that you are certain of is that you have seen his expression right after he told you that Geto is dead last year, and you never want to see it again.