2. Hey, wanna transfer to our school?

Three Years Ago

"So I have to go there and take back Sukuna's finger?" Gojo asks, pointing at himself as he tries to confirm his new job. "Yeah." Principal Yaga responded.

"'Why not send the others?' is what I would usually say but alright. It's getting boring already so why not." He stood up from his seat, "Tagara middle school, was it? I'll be back later then, he grins.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You pull your hand away from the curse that has just exploded from your technique. "Its blood and flesh are splattered everywhere..." You clicked your tongue, "How filthy." You wiped your hand with your handkerchief, distancing yourself from the bloodied corpse. 'The numbers of these monsters increased these past few days... What is going on...?'

"Oh? Did you exorcised that by yourself?"

Your eyes widen and you instantly turn around, holding your hand in front of you in defense. The man laughs, "Woah, calm down. I was just asking you." You narrowed your eyes.

"You can see that thing?" You sternly questioned. He smiled, "Of course I can."

A minute has passed since his last response, you still have your hand prepared, in case he does something suspicious. "So, since you still haven't answered my question, I'll repeat it." He took a step forward towards you.

"Did you exorcised it by yourself?" He smiled.

"... Yes." You put down your hand and stepped away from him. "From the way you speak, you seem familiar with these monsters. Mind telling me what they are? People from this school can't see them. You're the first one."

He laughs, "You've finally calmed down,"

"Well then, where should I start... The monster you just took down is called a curse. They're basically made from human's negative energy. And usually, Jujutsu sorcerers are the one exorcising them with the power of Jujutsu." He grins.

You stared at him blankly, "I don't know why but I got a feeling that you made that explanation randomly but you explained it pretty well and that kinda pisses me off."

You sigh, "I'm not a Jujutsu sorcerer but the power I used to kill that thing is Jujutsu?" You looked at your hand. "Could you tell me how you did that?" He asked, taking another step towards you.

"Damn it, don't come closer. I'm still suspicious of you," you clicked your tongue, "I just feel like I just..." You went silent and looked at him awkwardly.

"I... Don't know what I did. The first time I used that technique, my hand just instinctively move and acted on its own. I never thought about how it worked before."

He chuckled, "Hey, wanna transfer to our school?" You looked at him weirdly.

"What the hell are you talking-"

"Come to Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School. If you do, you'll learn more about this kind of stuff. Your ability will also improve! You're interested, aren't ya?" He grins.

You glared at him, kicking a stone to him, "Hey, don't forget that I'm still suspicious of you. Saying those kinds of things all of a sudden, how do you expect me to answer? My answer is a solid no."

He laughs, "Nah, I expected you to decline me." He took out his phone from his pocket, tapping the screen before showing it to me.

"I came here for a reason."

It was a picture of a finger, perhaps a human finger but still, it had ominous vibes despite being a picture. "This is a special grade curse object. There are actually twenty pieces of this and currently, one of it is supposed to be in this school."