6. What, you in love with him or something?

"Are you sure that you don't need my help? I can cancel my appointment if-"

"It's really alright, [Last Name]-senpai. You're already graduating next year so there's a lot of things you need to do. We can handle this by ourselves." You looked worriedly at the three first years that are about to enter Eishu Reform School where their task is.

You couldn't help but sigh, "Those brainless higher-ups... Letting the first years handle a special grade curse..." You clicked your tongue in annoyance, cursing them under your breath. You patted Megumi's shoulder and looked at the other two.

"Megumi-kun, Kugisaki-chan, Yuji-kun, no matter what happens inside, never face the curse. It's too early for the three of you, even when you're all combined. If you get in contact with it, immediately run away. You got that?" Your eyes sternly looked at them, having the younger students die is seriously troublesome. "Since Gojo-sensei is absent and no available other shamans in the area, don't expect any help but if you do need something, call Ijichi-san or me since I'll immediately go here."

"Senpai, you're worrying too much, we can handle this by ourselves." you turned to look at Yuji with lit-up eyes. "I'm glad that you called me 'senpai' for the first time but I just can't help but get worried. I have a bad feeling about this..." you smiled anxiously.

The school has already been surrounded by a curtain, causing the sky to darken. "Geez... With this atmosphere, it just added a creepier vibe... Come on, just allow me to help you."

"There's really no need to underestimate us. Just like what these two said, we can handle it." It was Nobara's turn to speak up. You sigh, "I'm not underestimating the three of you... But a special grade is... Probably will be much stronger than any curse you've dealt. I've only fought two of them but I almost lost." Your phone rang all of a sudden, leaving you no choice but to pause and answer it.

'Miss [Last Name]? This is the Kawasaki from Tokyo Metropolitan Hiroo Hospital. Sato Haruto-san wanted to call you so I'll-'

You sigh, "No, no. Don't worry. I'll be going there now, just tell him to wait." You ended the call and looked at the three awkwardly. "I'm really sorry. But if you really need me, then please just call me. Letting the three of you inside is just too dangerous so be extra careful. Watch your surroundings well and don't separate from each other." You told them as they nod obediently.

You smiled, "Well then... Stay safe."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Disappointed, you opened the door to Haruto's room. There he was, staring blankly outside the window.

"Really... You're giving me so much trouble, Haruto." You grabbed one seat and placed it beside his bed. "I can't help it... People here are scary, they would always inject me with fluids and my arm are always sore because of that." He sighs, shaking his head in fear. He looked at you but then you flicked his forehead. "Stop acting like a kid, you're fifteen years old already." You scolded and crossed your arms. He held his forehead, wincing in pain, "Oh shut up... I just woke up from my coma last week so my mind is pretty much like a twelve years old kid." He clicked his tongue after looking away.

"Didn't know that mentally twelve years old kid already disrespect their elders." You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "And I didn't know that a childish woman is an elder." He retorts. A vein popped in annoyance as you glared at him. "I'm already twenty and I'm an adult now! Compared to me, my annoying teacher who is already twenty-eight is much more childish than me!"

Haruto sighs, "Talking about him again? Don't you ever get tired? Every time you visit me, all you do is talk about your teacher. What, you in love with him or something?"