7. Sensei, please take it off.

"You're late, sensei."

You looked at Gojo who just entered the school dormitory's door. You've heard that he visited Itadori's corpse with Ijichi. He smiled at you, "Were you waiting for me?" He curiously asked, closing the door as he went to you. You let a sigh leave your lips before looking away.

"I visited Haruto earlier and you have so many things to explain to me right now." He laughs, "So you found out?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'm just going to remind you that you'll be the one paying today."

"How mean, depleting my wallet like that." he sighs worriedly. "I would like to remind you that last time when YOU asked me to eat with you, you ended up leaving your wallet in your room and I had to pay for everything." You rolled your eyes, drinking the water beside your hand.

The place is not that crowded which made you even more glad. Although you're annoyed, you're glad that you're able to spend time with him. You sigh embarrassedly, 'What the hell am I thinking...?'

"You good? Your face is red, do you have a fever or something?" He asked, leaning his cheeks on his palm as he gazes at you curiously. You stared at him for a minute. "Sensei, please take it off."

He immediately embraced himself, impersonating an embarrassing act. "Geez, we're in public, it's embarrassing...!" He teased.

"I really want to punch you, seriously." He laughs playfully.

You sigh, "I meant your blindfold. We're in the most corner of the place and you're only facing me. Nobody will see your eyes so just take it off." He slowly raised his hand up to his face and touch the blindfold. Just when he was about to take it off, he stopped himself and glanced at you. "Why don't you take it off?" He smiled, placing both hands on the table, silently telling you that he refused to do the action himself.

"Sensei, what are you, a kid?" You sigh, 'W-Wait, if I take off his blindfold, I'll be able to touch his face, right?!'

Hesitantly, you reached out your hand towards him who was on the other side of the table. You had to stand up and use your other hand to support yourself. "You look like you're enjoying this, sensei." You sigh, pulling the blindfold up. "Well, I mean, you agreed pretty quickly without any complaints. That's pretty rare so of course, I'll be happy." He grinned. You took it off from him and his spiked up pretty hair immediately fell down. You stared at him,

"Yeah, without your blindfold you look much better." You smiled and sat on your seat once again. His eyes lightened up as he grinned excitedly, "Did you just say that I look good? You did, right?"

You simply answered with a nod, "I'm pretty sure there are plenty of women who'd go crazy to date you." You stared at the black blindfold, inspecting it. "Are you one of them, then?" He asked, smirking proudly. You scoffed, "I'm not going to go crazy because of a man, sensei." You blinked.

"Ah, there's a small cut here." You flipped it over and showed it to him. He looked at it and then to you, "I noticed it earlier too. I forgot to bring it up." He said. You sigh, "I've asked you this a couple of times already but... Just buy another one so just replace this. It's already been a year since I gave it to you, it's worn out already." You said, giving it back to him as he just slipped it inside his pocket.

"How could I just replace my favorite student's first gift? I told you last year that I'll treasure it, didn't I?" He closed his eyes as he leaned his back on the chair casually.