Chapter 40

Niku's POV

Me and Kleyton were currently sparring at one of the training room when all of a sudden my phone rang. It was Samuel calling so I answered it.

"Who is it?" Kley asked.

"It's Samy"

"Put it in loudspeaker" he demanded.

I pressed the speaker button. "Happy now?" I told him in sarcasm.

He smiled back in sarcasm.

"Hey Samy what's up?"

"Hey there Niknik" Samuel replied which made Kley snort.

He's the only one calling me Niknik and I call him Samy which made Kley even more jealous. Because according to Kley it's our own personal endearment to each other and he hates it because it's like him calling me baby doll which sounds ridiculous by the way.

"So I just called to ask you about the dinner and the movie" Samy said.

I saw Kley's eyes go wide and mouthed NO.

"Yeah about that, you know that's a very good idea" I paused when I saw Kley throwing me glares of daggers. I covered my phone and told Kley. "You still don't wanna admit your jealous?" I whispered to him.

"I told you I am not"

"Fine then" I uncovered the phone. "You know I am free this weekend actually—" Kley interrupted when he tried to snatch the phone from me. But of course me as a good fighter, he didn't get it.

"Give me that phone" he warned.

"I am going with Samy"

He tried to lunge at me again but I just shoved him off to the floor making him pissed.

"Niknik are you still there?" Samy called.

"Yeah I'm sorry there's a bug on my dress but it's okay now, I shoved it off"

Kley narrowed his eyes on me and attacked but then again I dodged it and kicked his butt and he landed face first to the floor.

"So anyways about the dinner and the movie I would glad to—"

"I'm jealous okay, happy now" Kley suddenly burst.

"Can you hold on for a sec Samy?"

"Yeah of course" Samy replied.

"What did you say?" I asked Kley covering the phone with my hand.

"I'm jesdsdsfdkjssadfj" he murmured incoherently while scratching the back of his neck.

"I didn't heard you"

He looked at me dead in the eye. "I'm jealous okay. I'm jealous of him, I hate it coz' you're pretty close with him, I don't like it when you laugh at him, I also hate it when he touches you and I am pissed that he took a bath with you and him calling you Niknik and you calling him Samy, it's freaking annoying"

I burst out laughing.

"Oh glad you enjoy the show" he said in sarcasm when I didn't stop laughing. He stole the phone from me. "She's not coming with you and there will be no future dinner nor movies will gonna happen between you and her, got that? And don't call her again, call Ben if you have something to say to her" he ended the call and threw my phone on the wall smashing it into pieces.

"Hey I love that phone" I whined.

"Oh you stopped laughing, how lovely" he said still with sarcasm. "And go buy a new phone"