Chapter 10

Kleyton’s POV

I am worried sick for my baby doll; it’s almost two hours now, after my class I went straight to my usual parking area knowing that my baby doll is waiting there for me. Instead of my princess, I saw a crying and panicked Emma. I asked her what happened and all she could say is that a group of men kidnapped Mishka.

I immediately called 911 and informed them what happened, I tried calling Mishka’s number but it’s out of coverage area, maybe the kidnappers threw it away. I asked Israel to search for her father’s phone number and when I got it, I tried calling her Dad but no one was answering it. I went to Mishka’s house together with some police officers only to find out, it’s empty.

What the hell happened to her? Who kidnapped her? Geez I want to see her Dad, maybe the kidnappers already contacted him, maybe they’re asking for money. I tried dialing her Dad’s number again but as usual, no one was answering it.

My phone rang and sighed when I saw Peter’s name, I was totally hoping its Mishka’s Dad. “Hey man”

“Any news?” Peter asked, I told Peter and Emma to go home because obviously Emma’s still in shock.

“No man, police says they’re still trying to find her. How’s Emma?”

“She’s still in shock but she’s already calm now. Look I’ll call our buddies so that you’ll have someone with you”

“It’s okay Pete, I’m good, I’m just worried about Mishka”

“We’ll gonna find her dude” Peter convinced me.

I was gonna say something when I noticed a white van stopped in front of us and revealed Mishka. I hang up my phone and run towards her and hugged her tight. “Baby doll” I called her by my new nickname for her.

She hugged me back. “Hey”

“What happened?”

“Uh some guys just want to scare me”

“What?”

“Listen don’t worry about that, they just want my Dad, says Dad owed them money and they want their money back, they have no intentions on killing me, just making me scared you know so that Dad’s gonna pay them. After they talked to me, they dropped me off the road; luckily I met someone and gave me a ride”

I looked for the van to give my gratitutde to the driver but it already left. “I’m so worried of you. Can I get you something baby doll?”

“Nah, I’m okay” she said looking at me.

I growled and clenched my fist when I saw her face, her cheeks were red, someone slapped her hard and I know it was painful looking at the mark it left.

“Kley?”

“Someone slapped you”