Are

All the kids were outside messing around with each other before our game of tag. You already informed Conny of what was going to happen so she stayed close by. Even though today was her last day, she was still as happy as ever and showed no signs of sadness. Artemis and Ray seem to be going over the song for Conny, so it looks like the song is going to be easy tonight. They were practicing with rocks which you found strange but you decided not to question it.

-Tag-

All the kids were running into the forest and by the time you turned around Conny was also gone. You guess she just instinctively went with Don because she always does. You had your work cut out for you though, you had less than five minutes to find Don and Conny and hide. Normally you would've left her alone, but today's her last day and I want her to win a game of tag. Don losing every game of tag we play and your win rate was 74.27% according to Ray. You had high luck of winning this game if you find Don quickly.

"Oi Don!" You whisper shout to get his attention. He was hiding with Conny in an open part of the forest clearing, a pretty dumb hiding spot if you say so yourself.

"What! Oh yeah, Conny. Sorry." He said as he puts Conny on my back. I was about to run off when.

"Hey, you three? Wait (Y/N)? I thought you were going to be harder to find" Norman says while coming out of nowhere.

"Well, you see Norman this is a game of tag, not hide-and-seek. So technically I'm stilling in the running" I say as I sprint off into the trees with Connie holding onto me tightly.

"WHAT! no fair." Don simply complains as Norman tags him.

"Should've never let your guard down, Don." He says reassuringly before he sprints of to find other kids.

You and Conny were perfectly hidden in between a couple of tree branches, so you decided to take a break. You examined the look on Conny's face to find one of pure excitement and adrenaline. The smile that was planted on her face was everything. You would do anything to see that smile on her face.

"You alright Conny? I wasn't too rough was I?" You asked as she played with Little Bunny.

"Little Bunny and I think it was perfect. It was so fun!" She said while laughing a little too loud. You had no idea of how much time has passed, but you could hear someone getting closer. Automatically, you knew it was Norman since the footsteps were slowly and consistent.

"Conny you think you can be a little quieter," you ask while holding a finger up against your lips. She gives you a confident nod and slaps her left hand over her mouth. You smile at her actions and pick her up again.

"Oh (Y/N)! Conny! Where are you guys? I've found everyone else" the 11-year-old boy stated while looking at the tree you were currently hiding in. There was a low possibility of escape, but he said he found everyone else. That means you completed your goal and could technically lose now, but you cared too much about your win streak. Instead of moving forward in between the trees, you decided to move backward and try to make a quick escape, but you quickly ran into the fence that Momma said not to cross. Not wanting to disobey Momma's rules you simply dropped to the forest floor. Since Norman caught everybody, you thought it would be time to head back whether you were caught or not.

It wasn't a long journey, but you had to walk noticing Conny passed out on you. You could feel her soft steady heartbeat and her slow breathing. It honestly made you sad thinking about her leaving. You were close to all the little kids, but it was only during times like this where you spend so much time with them. It was different for Phil and Sherry because they chased you and your sister everywhere, but Conny was different. She had a strong attachment to Don, and it reminded you of your younger self. How despite always having your sister, you attached yourself to Akko and rarely left her side.