Fighting

"Ray..." you said while peeking your (h/c)ed head into the library.

"Hmm?"

"Oh your awake!" You said while sitting down next to him. "When did you wake up?"

"I've been awake for a while..." he said before opening up the book next to him. "You don't have to worry about me so much."

"Why's that?"

"I have a fool proof escape plan. Nothing will go wrong and you all will escape." He said with an empty smile.

"Well...you continue on with that, and I'll continue mine" you said finishing off the sentence rather quietly. It got to the point where the ravenette didn't hear you, but it didn't bother him. "When was the last time you left the library?" You asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"A couple of days ago if you are counting for a long period of time..." he started, "but I started leaving around the night time when everything quiet."

"A couple of days ago... so does that mean you heard.." you asked as you started to profusely sweat. Your face flushed as you looked away from the ravenette who hasn't looked up from his book.

"Heard what?" He said while peering over the top of his book. He knew exactly what you meant, but he was kind of embarrassed to admit it.

"Uh...it's nothing! Don't worry about it" you said trying to get his mind off it.

"You can lie all you want, but it won't get you anywhere." He said before getting up from his position on the floor. He put his book away before patting your head gently and facing away. "I'm not one to show emotions but... I love you too (y/n). I'm happy to see you smiling again so soon." As those words left his mouth your face turned fifty different shades of red. You thought he was unconscious during the whole thing, it was something you did just to clear your mind. Unfortunately your mind is now buzzing with so many thoughts.

"I...R..Ra...o..Tanks! Thanks...." were the only words that escape your lips by the time to ravenette was gone.

'That's rough' the wind spoke alerting you of a certain male's presence.

"Shut up...you don't get to say anything" you argued back trying to calm yourself down.

'Should've kissed him'

"!" His comment sent you back into your frenzy of thoughts that you couldn't control. "You're not helping!" You said as his comment reminded you of your dear sister and how she pestered you about Ray.

'Coming to the wall tonight?'

"Didn't you say to?" You sassed back

'Damn...No need for the attitude' he said before the wind flipped your hair into your face.

"That was uncalled for" you spat back trying to get the hair out of your mouth

'Just don't bring the kid this time' he reminded before going away

"Yeah yeah....what..

"There you are (y/n)" Isabella said while entering the library.

.ever"

"Who were you talking to?" She calmly asked while looking around. "Ray left a while ago didn't he"

"Oh...it's nothing! Just spacing out is all" you tried to lie but Isabella noticed.

"Hmmm. I came to check up on your arm. You never stopped by my room yesterday to get it cleaned" she reminded while ushering you to the infirmary.

"Sorry it just slipped my mind" you said.