Them

140146
.

.

.

"I've been thinking this whole time. What should I do for Norman's sake?" Emma responds to the boy and that triggers a thought in your mind. This entire time you've been talking to Shi and Artemis two dead people who were apart of this whole farm situation, but not once have you or they brought up the albino. Is the boy really even dead or they just didn't want to bring him up unless you asked? "The answer is to do nothing. Mother told me to give up and free myself of the pain. But... I will never, ever give up" the ginger pledged snapping you out of your own thoughts. "I won't let Norman die in vain. And you, Ray?"

"So all three of us were thinking the same thing in the end."

"Then let's run away already" you spoke out "I went to Emma to talk to her about it, and it seems she wanted to talk to you about it too."

"These past two months none of us could really talk since we were worried about Mom watching us."

"Yeah, I didn't want Mom to figure out our real intentions."

"So that's why you two slowly distanced yourself from me"

"That's right. We didn't want mother to be suspicious of you"

"Yeah...I guess mom is really cautious." You said while scratching the cut on your ear. "But she slips up from time to time" you muttered.

"Even though we weren't doing anything. Mom never stopped watching us. But we can use that against her. As long as she's watching me, I can keep her eyes away from everyone else and apparently even keep her mind off (y/n) our escape artist" she said while nudging your side making you wince at the pain.

"So you left everything to Don and Gilda?"

"That's right. Training for the escape and other preparations."

"How far along are you?"

"Everything is ready and with (y/n) we no longer have anything to worry about" she said with a confident smile.

"Yup! Supplies, medicine, clothing, defense, and navigation were all covered by me" you proudly stated earning a warm proud smile from the ravenette which made your heart skip a beat.

"Impressive. Now how will you run away?"

"I worked that out. I have a plan" Emma started "let's run away tomorrow afternoon, before you get shipped out."

"Wait! It's reckless to go out during the day." Ray interrupted.

"He's right anytime I went to headquarters, it was always during the night. There are less demons present, so it will be easier to leave at night so we can hide."

"Hear me out." The ravenette began. "Sit." He said gesturing to the chairs beside him.

"Lay it on us"

"Okay. There are two problems. First, Mom's watchful eyes. She's always watching us and she's always keeping the younger ones close to her. It's the same during the day, and at night, the babies are in her room. In order to escape with everyone we'll have to shake Mom off, and separate her from the little ones. And then past the wall is a cliff. We can't climb down from it. If we're escaping it'll be through the bridge, but there's only one. We've got affirmation that there's security, so once they find out there's an escape, the guards will rush over. Plus it's by headquarters, so what are you going to do?" He questioned in his usual cold manner. "I think this is the best answer." He said while moving over to a box confusing both of you.