To

Past the wall is a cliff.

.

.

.

🛑 A Song Heavy and short Chapter🛑
.

.

.

"Hey Mom! Have you seen the guitar?" The petit girl shouts through the halls frantically searching.

"No running through the halls (y/n). I'll get it for you, just be patient." Isabella responds before entering into her office. As she closes the door behind her you turn to the two juniors behind you.

"Is this really it..." Gilda whispers "Norman's really going to die."

"...I'm so sorry... there not much we can do." You whispered back to her while grabbing her hands." The only thing we can do is send him off with a smile and pray to whatever god is out there."

"Now is not the time to show emotions guys..." Don said while glancing around. "Isabella could come back at any moment"

"Yeah you're right. Sorry Don" you said before placing a hand on his shoulder. " Are you guys ready for this concert?" You asked with a mixed expression in your eyes. "Sorry for asking this of you, but I've never done this without Artemis..." you say before looking away trying to hide your tears.

"Don't worry we got this!" they both assured you as footsteps crept up behind the three of you.

"I wasn't quite sure which one you wanted, but I'm pretty sure you would be happy with this in your possession right dear." Isabella said while holding out a crimson guitar with stars going up the fretboard. On the body there was a large witch hat engraved on it. Just by looking at the guitar you could tell it was well taken care of even though it hasn't been used in years. "This one will suffice, yes?" Isabella asked again after not getting a response from you. You were frozen in place on the verge of breaking down and crying but also screaming with joy. The blank gaze your eyes held scared Don and Gilda as they went up to shake you.

"(Y/n)?"

"...(y/n)?"

"Huh.."you said letting go of a breath you didn't knew you were holding " yes, this will do..." you said while taking it from her.

"Hope you out on a show tonight!" She said before walking away.

.

.

.

.

"Wait!" You said before Isabella left the corridor. She said nothing but she turned and looked at you. "Thanks Mom!" You said with a genuine smile that touched Isabella's heart.

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip brought to you by Ray using a fire extinguisher as an instrument