Them

🛑(Y/n) adventures cause I realized this story was getting bland and I didn't like that 🛑
Also this comes from an anime only watcher that hasn't watched season two so bare with me pls

It has been two days since Norman has been shipped. The gang or what's left of it is currently in shambles. The older trio haven't spoken to anyone since that day and they seem broken. Even as the children called for them to play, they didn't answer until a (h/c)ed girl got out of the tree landing right next to Emma who still had a broken leg.

Before walking off to entertain the kids with whatever energy you had left, you gave Emma a quick head pat and a soft solemn smile.

"It'll get better... Someone out there is watching over us... We aren't defeated yet" you whisper before trudging along to the five year olds playing with balls.

"(Y/n)! You came to join!" The kids cheered before continuing the game. They didn't even pass the ball your way, they just enjoyed your company there. As time went on your mind was taken elsewhere. It was as if a strange voice was calling out but you couldn't tell from where. You kept listening to the voice as it called out, but you never moved from your location. Unfortunately it doesn't work out to your favor as you are blasted with water from Lani and Thoma's rockets. Usually this would be a big deal, but you waved them off as the tried to apologize to you. You didn't want to draw any attention to them, so you quickly fled inside further away from the voice.

After changing your clothes you were left in a plain white shirt as your sweater dried by the window. You were going to go back outside before you blacked out on your bed.

Many Hours later....

.

.

.

The soft light of the moon shining through the window woke you up from your much needed slumber. After Norman got shipped your nights were spent lying awake thinking about ways your could plan move this plan along. Even though you were 11 years old, you felt that Don and Gilda put more into the escape plan than you. This led from one thing to the other and you ended up losing a lot of sleep.

Most of the lights in Grace Field were still on, so it wasn't that late into the night. You could still roam around freely with having to worry. You were about to head to the main hall to see what you missed during the day before you heard the strange voice again. It was hard to depict what the voice said or who it even belonged to because it was so muffled, but it came from the direction of the library. The closer you got the Library's entrance the louder the voice got until you opened the door and the voice vanished. There was no one is the library apart from the depressed ravenette who you haven't seen in a couple of days. From your position he was slouched down against a couple of bookshelves, but you couldn't tell if the boy was a wake or not.

"Ray..." you spoke as you shut the door behind you. As the door closed you could tell his body shuffled, but still no words came from him."You a wake buddy?" Who quietly questioned as you walked closer to his position.

"What do you want" he groaned out before looking at you with puffy eyes. He wasn't angry that you bothered him. He was actually quite happy, but at the current moment he is a mess of emotions.

"I'm sorry... I just came to check up on you" you said sitting down next to him. "When was the last time you slept?"

"I don't know and I don't care." He replied dully before putting a certain picture back into his book. "What are we even supposed to do now?" He said before putting his head on your shoulder unconsciously.

"We continue the plan isn't that obvious. We continue out what Norman wanted us to finish." You said while stroking his head. You noticed how his hair was still soft but somewhat tangled after he stopped leaving the library. "You should probably also get some sleep" you added before scooting away from your small embrace.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a blanket and my sweater... don't worry I'll be back" you smiled before leaving the library. As you left the library you saw Mother glaring at you from down the hall. You were extremely put of by her actions but you chose to ignore them and continue your journey for your sweater and a blanket.

.

.

.

As you returned to the library you saw a sleeping Ray pushed up against the same bookshelf you left him by. He seemed peaceful after getting some much needed sleep, so you only dropped the blanket over him and sat beside his still body.

"Ray..." you whispered out to make sure he was sleeping. After getting no response you were sure it was safe to just openly talk. If he was awake it would be a different story, but since he was asleep it was easy to spill your heart. "You probably can't hear me... but I appreciate you." You began " Through thick and thin you have always been there and it makes me happy to be alive here with you. Yeah we lost many unforgettable faces along the way, but we're still here together..." you were about to continue before the boy next to you shuffled and readjusted himself in his sleep. He continued his long awaited slumber with his head on your shoulder before you continued speaking. "You sure you aren't awake buddy?" You laughed been leaning into him. " I wonder what Norman and Artemis are doing. Like if they are having fun...or even watching over us..." you sighed after feeling a soft breeze against your back. It wasn't normally drafty in the house, so it was weird to feel the breeze especially with the windows being closed.

.

.

"Do it! Tell him already."

.

.

You swore you could her the wind speak to you, but it was probably just your mind talking. You've been dancing around the main topic this entire time even though the boy isn't conscious to experience it. "I must be going crazy" you thought to yourself before feeling a cold slap to your face. "What!"

You frantically looked around for the culprit but all there was 'was' an empty library with you and Ray inside. As you heart began to race you folded your sweater into a pillow for Ray and got up from your position. "We'll this talk will definitely have to wait...but...

I love you Ray" you said before leaving the library.