Undo

?? :  this is Little Eagle to the nest. We have an un-identified flying object, heading to the lab at about-- 78 miles an hour? Run the alarm.

  Dib never felt more anxious... He was really about to do this. He couldn't turn back now..
He looked at Gir. Who.. Didn't even try to look back up at him... He sighed...
"Gir. Get the weapons ready, "
  Gir climbed onto the panel, and clicked a few buttons.

"How am I even supposed to find him?! - this is gonna be terrible--" Dib whined

"Take this-!" Gir handed him a device.. A green dot and a red one..
"I'm supposed to have it so I know where master always is... I'm not supposed to loose it.. But... I want you to find him.... I believe in you, Mary!" Gir smiled.

Dib grabbed the device.. The window opened as the ship landed and Gir shot at the wall- making it crumble
"Now go Mary!! I'll be here waiting!!"
   Dib nodded, jumped out the ship and ran.

  Dib kept his eyes glued to the object.. Taking turns at every corner getting him closer and closer to the other dot..
He was a ways away... But not too far...
    Scientists ran past him.. He was almost unnoticeable- because everyone was panicking..
Gir was still shooting the walls.. He could hear it.. And everyone was running to the exits.
This was perfect. He could reach Zim so easily!!
    He kept moving... Not far now... He ran down a flight of stairs... Close... I'm so close.. I'll fix everything... Another turn.. Just down this hall.... He saw a line of doors.. It had to be just about the second-
   He ran forward- but he was held back.
He turned quickly..
    The person held him by the back of his coat- they were dressed in dark clothes.. He felt something tap his head... He was being held at gunpoint.
  "You didn't think I'd be able to tell what your doing here?"

    Dib gulped... he felt himself shiver... he couldnt give up... he was so close.. He tried to get out of his grasp- no matter the consequences-
"ZIM!!" he cried out... he hoped the alien heard him.. "ZIM PLEASE-!!"
  There was a gunshot... He felt pain... somewhere..
Dib stopped struggling....
  This was it.. He knew he could only go so far...  

Dib was dropped onto the floor.. A crimson red poured around him.

I'm sorry Zim... I failed.. I couldn't make it..

  There was another loud crash... He couldn't see anything.. It was all too blurry..

  There was yelling... What was happening??
... Did it even matter..?