New Home, Old Home

Three days had passed since rhen.. Lots of yelling and explaining with Gaz.. Believe it or not she didn't want them to leave... But in the end she agreed it was best for their safety.

   Dib walks down stairs with his stuff.. He sees Zim isn't carrying anything.

"Where's your stuff spaceboy?" He walks up to the irken

"Pak." He replied lazily

"All of it?" Dib tilts his head

   "You think I got a lot of things after what happened?" Zim gives him a look

  "True- true- alright.." Dib finally nods

   Gir ran into the room, Mini moose floats behind him,
"WeEEEEeEEeeee!"
"Nyeh-!"
  The two robots are practically squealing with excitement.

  Zim gives a short laugh, and looked at Dib again.. Who looked a bit worried...

  "It's gonna be okay human.. It's for the best. Your family will be safe.. If things go wrong I will fix it simply" he tries to comfort Dib

  "I know, I know... It's just.. Hard.. Leaving here..." Dib sighs and looks around "so many memories.."

"... I understand.. I'll give you a minute.. I'll be out in the ship." He looks up at Dib with a reassuring smile

  "Alright.." He looks down and smiles back

"Gir!! Minimoose, it's time to go!" He walks off the his robots

  The two follow after him quickly and Dib is left alone in the house

   .. Dib sits down on the couch... It would be the last time he ever did.... That fact chilled him to his stomach and made him not want to leave even more... But he had to.
  He stands up. He already said his goodbyes to Gaz this morning.. Since he knew Gaz would be too emotional to see him off...

    Whatever happened.. He knew he could get through it.. What the hell he raided area 51 on his own.. He could venture space... He walks to the door and grabs the handle.. He takes a deep breath.. And finally opens the door.

  (A.N.- Thank you all so much for reading this fanfic! I hope you liked it!! I might make a second if there is a demand for it but if not check out my other stories which are still wips like this one was! Thank you all for the love and comments you have given to help inspire every chapter ❤)