Still Waiting

(This is just a small time skip section.. I know. I know. Boring. But I'm running low on ideas!)

     It had been exactly three years ever since Zim had been taken.. Over the time. Dib has frequently gone to Zims base.. Refused to talk to public.. and was almost swarmed daily with questions..
   The whole time.. Gir and Mini moose had gotten more suspicious of Dib.. It was taking him too long to actually try to help Zim.. And they both eventually got the picture.. Dib wasn't going to help.

    A few months after the 2nd year.. Zims base was removed from the public and taken to Nevada. Where.. Zim was officially transfered, and constantly tested.. And kept in high containment. Where it used to stand was now just a small construction area.. Which remained like that for awhile.
   Dib read updates on Zim nightly.. They mostly gave him his medical records.. Or how he acted that day. But it gave him some hope Zim was alright.

    He sighed, and slid his phone away from him.. Gir was standing on the opposite side of the room.. Mini moose was elsewhere...
  Gir tilted his head, his doggy ears flopped downward.. "Mary..?"
   Dib poked his head up, "yea?"

      "When is master comming home?"

.... Gir asked this every so often.. Whenever Dib didn't leave the house to 'try to help Zim' gir got worried.. Though he knew what was going on, he still had hope Zim was coming back.

   Whenever Gir asked this.. He couldn't help but feel terribly guilty... He sighed.. "Tomorrow.." He assured him.. "He will be back soon."

    Girs face lit up, he squeeked happily and ran down stairs.
     Dib laid back on his bed.. He hated lying to them.. Those two robots were his only actual friends... Though how annoying Gir can be.. He was useful. Mini moose was also pretty neat. Though.. creepy.

     Maybe he could change.. Maybe... He could stop lying.