Introduction

Dr Shravani Khanna was a doctor

Dr Shravani Khanna was a doctor. Born and brought up in Coonoor, Tamilnadu. Not a big town like Chennai but was one of most loved tourist spots. Her father Sumeeth Khanna owned a estate called 'Pearl Valley' which produced local goods mainly tea, strawberry and the rarest of the farm in Coonoor. The Neelakurinji flower which blooms once in 12 years. Not everyone could afford it but as Mr Khanna was a rich big shot he owned it with pride. Shravani was the only child Sumeeth Khanna had....his only love after his wife died in child birth. He loved his daughter very much.

Once Shravani completed her MBBS she was married to Dr Varun Suri who was a famous cardiologist in Chennai and a writer too. Shravani Varun's was an arranged setup however they found love and were happy with each other. However disaster struck when Varun met with an accident while he was coming to pick Shravani to celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary. Varun was no more. Shravani was broken.

Shravani stayed back in Chennai as she felt Varun there. His everything was there and broken Shravani loved the cocoon she was in. Varun's clothes, his every item, his room was still kept like he lives with him. Every night hugging his shirt was her way to him. For Shravani Varun Never died.

3 years later her father's I'll health forced Shravani to go back to Coonoor. She tried not to but her father was serious. But the minute she reached Coonoor she realised he was dying. She regretted being selfish for so long. But was she'll shocked when her father wanted her to remarry 🥺...

Shravani wasn't ready for it but Mr Khanna denied drinking water too if she denied the wedding. Shravani was forced into it.

When she nodded a OK to see her father finally eat his meal and take medicines...she was been given the biggest shock when she saw her groom.

Satyendra Mehra...

For a 16 year old Shravani he was Sattu!!!

They were neighbor's!!! Her friends always teased her with him. They stayed in the same building which was closest to the city as Sumeeth considered Shravani's education utmost important, until Shravani moved to Chennai for further studies.

She never knew why she was being teased with him but she kept seeing Sattu stare at her many times. Sattu was the cool dude in college and friends. The self proclaimed flirt and women's man but somehow would go numb infront of Shravani.

Shravani's tongue was obviously an obsedian knife!!! Killer! But because she was been teased with Sattu and she noticed Sattu go blank infront of her...she never spoke a word to him.

It was always the odd silence!

But what shocked Shravani was, Sattu was married to Karishma. So what happened to that?

The only answer she got from her dad was.

He got divorced! He was cheated!

Anyways Shravani didn't have a choice. Sattu was managing his dad's estate 'Shine Valley' and was a well known businessman and a proud farmer too. Once Shravani married him, Sattu could take care of 'Pearl Valley' too...

As if Shravani had a choice with her dad on a salt satyagraha!!!

She was tied into an unwanted knot with a man she was most Uncomfortable with!!!

Will Sattu and Shravani be able to find their little valley of happiness???

Will the 'Neelakurinji' 💠 ever 🌸 blossom?

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental