Mine ❤️ to Ours💞 - Part 1

Shravani's POV:

'What the heck... who the hec' and again before Udit could complete what he attempted to say yet another punch landed on his face. And my eyes popped out. I ran and pulled Sattu back but like a raging bull he went all into him and kept blowing punches on him.

Without knowing what to do I hugged Sattu tightly pressing myself into his back and snaking my arms around his torso and shouted

'Sattuuuu please stoppp noooooo... please baby please calm down please!!!' and I heard him push Udit away and in one go he turned around and hugged me into his chest posesively. He held my wrist and slowly caressed my wrist which had a scratch due to Udit dragging me by my wrist and the sharp bangle pricking my hand. He may have done it unknowingly but it hurt me enough to make me hiss. Sattu was fuming looking at the scratch and I could say it because his heartbeats were really fast and I could feel the heat radiating from his body even through that cotton shirt. He was heavily breathing and once again pressing me more into his chest he kissed my hair gently and asked

'You are ok right Shravu...I will kill that idiot' he was still raging but I tightened my hold on him and he caressed my head. I softly whispered...
'Sattu relax...it's fine...he's a old classmate...more of a friend... please calm down...I know him and believe me his intentions weren't wrong' I said but he was growling like a lion.

'Who the hell is he Shravani...and what nonsense is this...he almost broke my nose' Udit stood up trying to touch his bleeding nose. While I turned around and apologized to Udit...
'Udit...I'm sorry...Sattu probably misunderstood that'

But before I could speak up Sattu pulled me back and snaked his right hand onto my waist and said gritting his teeth...
'No I didn't misunderstand anything!!! Even if you are a friend, acquaintance or whoever you maybe to her you can't force upon yourself to her...there is a way you behave with women!!! Specially 'my' woman!!! I don't tolerate shit with 'my woman!!! My WIFE' I go for their throat directly!!! And you bloody gave a scratch??? I have made sure to be careful even when a bee bites my Shravu and you think I'll let you go while you grab her hand like an animal and leave a scratch on her hand? I'll rip your throat!!! ' he said still spitting anger and Udit gulped looking at me and I smiled showing him my ring!

'Look Bro...I didn't mean to hurt Shravani...it's just that I met her after so many years...I wanted to catch up with her...and believe me I didn't know Shravani was married...I mean she told Varun expi' and Sattu took another step closer to him looking sharp into his eyes and said...

'So if her husband was dead you would think she becomes liable to hang out with you and you have a chance? No ...first of all tell me why do men like you think that a woman cannot be happy and single both at the same time???
Ok tell me are you single?' Sattu asked him and Udit nodded.

'Wow so is that ok if a girl whom you are not interested in you makes a move upon you making you uncomfortable?' Sattu growled and Udit looked here and there and the hospital crowd accumulated.

'Sattu please...it's ok' I said to him and he shot me a glare and said ...
'No Shravani...it's NOT ok!!! And it's not just about you being my wife!!! It's about any and every woman and her consent. Forget woman!!! Even for a man I wouldn't accept a woman behaving like this!!!  Single, married, divorced or widowed!!! It's a person's choice to go with someone or not and if the person doesn't agree then you should understand the word 'NO'!!!
Remember Shravani??? You taught me this!! I didn't forget it!!! And I'll never let anyone forget!!!

He said and my eyes pooled up thinking he still remembers.

My own words strike my mind...

Stop it Sattu!!!
This is not how it happens!!!
Consent matters!!!
It's a NO Satyendra Mehra!!!
And it's a NO Forever!!!
I love Varun!!! Accept it & Move On!!!