Fire🔥 & Ice🧊

Shravani's POV:

My breathing went irregular as I felt his warm lips tracing the skin of my back...
I arched my chest out feeling how his lips were painting my soul alive.

The feeling was so warm and teasingly comfortable!!! I wanted it more...
Just then I felt his huge palms hold my shoulders and I closed my eyes feeling how his fingers pressed themselves against my skin...

His trailing lips slowly climbing my shoulders rubbing madly against my shoulder blades stopped at my collar bone.

We both were breathing deeply!!!
It was like a bonefire in my chest right now.

His hands slowly moved lower...
My heart was beating louder...
His hands slipped from my shoulder to my waist and in one go he turned me around...

I was pulled hard into his chest!!!
My dry throat gasped more air from every inch and corner of my lungs to breathe while this man's dark brown eyes met mine...His eyes looked so passionate and dark with desires that it shook my soul for a minute!!!

I could feel his fingers tracing my waist over the soft thin cotton material...I gulped again and his gaze shifted from my eyes to my hyoid bone which moved while gulping nervously...I don't know what went into him...next minute I felt his lips leaving a soft kiss on my hyoid bone and I bent my head backwards as I felt pleasure building up in every single strand of my body...he was driving me crazy!!!

His lips softly grazing my skin on the neck finally climbing to kiss my chin...and next minute his hot breath was fanning my lips...his lips an inch away from mine ... under the dim candle light I saw his shining brown eyes still gazing my lips...like they were asking permission and my heart was beating to come out of my ribcage!!!

Like it thundered outside I closed my eyes... without knowing what would happen next but next minute... there was a sudden flash of light... making us realise electricity was back!

The next minute he left his grip on my waist and stepped back...his face was panic struck... next minute he covered his face with his palms rubbing his face...I didn't like that expression on his face...was he regretting it!???
And the next minute he did the unthinkable...

He left the room without a word!!!
The door of my room closed with a thud!!!
My eyes filled with tears...I don't know why...this feeling of rejection!!!
I didn't like it!!!
Infact I hated it!!!

He had quietly escaped into his room while not coming out the entire night and I didn't know why was he so much bothered...

It should be me!!! Because I still love Varun and I can never be give his place to anyone!!! But knowingly unknowingly this moment between me and Satyendra did not seem wrong to me!!!
I don't know why...
I didn't regret it even a bit!!!

No!!! I don't love him!!!
But I knew I like him enough to give another chance to life now!!!

I respected him! He cares for me!!!
I had started living today all over again...
A long long day with so many memories came to a terrible end!!! I tried to call him for dinner but there was no response...
Now I was pissed !!!
What does he think of himself???
That I'm desperate for him???
If he can reject my advances I can as well hell ignore him!!!

But a lone tear slipped my eye...I hated this feeling!!! I cursed myself to even have took this step!!!

It was a very big deal for an introvert like me to do this!!! But he just left!!! Although now I didn't know what I must do but I was clear of WHAT NOT TO DO!!!

I must NOT be around him!!!
So I decided to go back to square one!!!

Anyways... neither now nor in past we could be friends!!!
We were never friends... neither can we be friends!!!!
Our relationship was always unnamed!!!
Then as well as now!!!