Some journeys begin after interval🛣️

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

A girl running by the river edge ...
Laughing loudly....
'Dont....don't....Aahhhh... I'll fall....see you promised you won't ...aahh... hahaha... I will kick you baby.... don't you dare.... hahahaha' she was laughing and trying to run away...
Her giggles literally surrounded the entire river shore which had no one ..

'Babydoll I'm not letting you do it...you already had enough of me ...you hungry naughty sex addict 🤣' he laughed and ran away from her...

She scowled and kept hands on her waist...

'You promised me a kiss...a real one you cheater...I need a real kiss... Dare you escape giving me that silly peck...you little furry cotton ball...I'm coming for you' she was laughing and running behind him...

'You cannot escape Dr Varun baby Suri...' she said panting and laughing more and running behind him...

'Hahaha...Babydoll not so easily...I'm going to run far far far away...you cannot catch me...' he said running away...

She followed him...
'Ohoooo we will see...not so easily...Mr husband I'll follow you even back to heaven...hey but waittt...Such a sinner you are...you will definitely land in hellll hahahaha' she stopped and held her stomach and began laughing loudly...

And he stopped and turned around looking at her...
'Really ??? Fine then...this time I'm going so far away from you... catch me if you cannnn'

And she looked at him running away...

She continued running behind him...

And tried to catch his hand...

But this time he was too fast...

Her heart started racing faster...she ran behind him...
But there was fog everywhere...She could see him run away...
She tried hard to hold his hand but he was actually too far...

Fog got thicker...She couldn't hold his hand...

She began calling him out loudly...
'Baby.... Baby where are you...'

'Catch me babydoll....' his voice echoed everywhere...

'Baby....stop....don't run so fast...I can't ...I'm getting scared please 🥺'

'Shravaniiiiiiii.... Catch me.....'

'Varun please stop... 🥺 I'm getting scared Varun please'

And this time she only heard his giggles...

She was louder now...her heart was racing out a marathon...

'Varunnnnn....Varun where are you...Varun... baby... Don't leave me alone...'

And this time she heard nothing...

The fog thickened and she couldn't see anything... She felt like something was choking her...