Their Fierce Union🔥 - Part 2

Shravani's POV:

There was a wierd sense of madness in the air tonight. He brought me to his bedroom in the barn which looked extremely special to me. There was rain, thundering and lightening and the smell of coffee beans, wet mud had mixed together in the air. Everything smelled so good.

I was sitting on his little bed with a mug full of hot coffee made by him wearing  his huge tshirt. Almost drowning in it. We were going to take a huge step tonight... something which our hearts wanted since really long...
I don't know what emotion is this which has driven us to reach this passionate situation. I don't know if this is lust, need, want or the big word love...but I definitely knew this was something I wanted whole heartedly.

I didn't feel it wrong tonight. It didn't feel like I was cheating Varun anymore because my heart had accepted Satyendra as my husband now. He felt like the potion which had the power to heal my pain. He was taking care of me. He was by my side through thick and thin and not just my heart my body needed his warmth too.

I didn't want to categorise my emotions into a certain one and didn't want to name it too... because I didn't know what is this emotion but I definitely wanted to go with the flow. I wanted him!!!
That is all I knew.

Just then I felt a dip next to me on the bed. My heart thundered and I saw him sitting next to me. He was next to me ... shirtless... with wet hair... chiseled shining chest due to the orange flames burning infront of us at the fireplace. The thundering, the burning logs and our irregular breathing was all creating a wierd sensation in my body.

That's when I realised it was the last sip of the coffee from my mug. I was searching for a place to put up the mug while he forwarded his hand and I gave the empty mug to him. Keeping it at the kitchen stand he turned around and began walking towards me and this time I pushed myself back on the bed.

My hands clutched the bedsheet in a fist while his intimidatingly sexy body stood infront of me and I swallowed dry. He was looking at me...No...scanning me from head to toe and I suddenly felt conscious due to his eyes filled with desire causing butterflies erupting in my stomach. I slowly began pulling my legs back trying to hug my knees when he suddenly gripped my leg and a 'Huhhh' slipped off my mouth.

I was scared. But to my surprise he slowly kissed my toe and I shivered. My chest was heaving nervously when he slowly said it in a whisper...

'We can stop if we don't want to proceed Shravani...It is fine' he said and my lips curved and I looked at him and nodded a no...

'I want this' I said and I saw a little winning smirk on his lips...he climbed the bed and his knees were on my either sides and I was shivering at our intimate position.

His hands held me on the either sides pressing my upper body to the headrest of the bed and he was looking deep into my eyes...his brown black eyes directly shooting me in the eye made me feel a wierd sensation in my abdomen.

I am not a virgin. But suddenly it all felt so new with him being so close to me. His gaze, his fragrance and him were all so fresh...I slightly moved a bit backwards but he moved closer.

Thundering striked again and I shook for a brief minute but as I jumped his huge tshirt slipped down from my left shoulder and I tried to pull it up but the very minute Sattu's hands stopped me from doing it...

Before I could understand his lips began trailing exposed skin of my left shoulder and I shivered...

He began trailing his wet lips on my shoulder line and sucked a corner of my neck making me shriek...

'So that's the weakling huhhh' he asked making me blush like a rose...I looked elsewhere but he pushed out his tongue and sucked the same spot opening his mouth leaving a tint of saliva to shine and my hands unknowingly clutched on to his neck...reaching his lush thick hair..
The minute I felt him grazing my skin with his teeth I shivered like a mad woman and I was pulling his hair probably making him loose control... because the next minute his body which was balancing on his knees was pushed into me completely.