Epilogue - #SatyaVani Forever After ❤️

Satyendra's POV:

I was wondering what is she trying to do?
We are right now naked, under the sheets, in between the process and my wife stops me from picking the packet of condom and I am hella confused!!!

And now she's left me with blue balls and staring at the wall clock...Women are unpredictable!!!

Suddenly clock rings 12 and the next minute she dives into my mouth kissing me like a crazy woman!!! Her tongue runs it's magic around my mouth tasting every bit of me and I love her sweet taste... She moans in between our fierce kiss making me hard for her and I press our cores together yearning for her to let me go ahead while she breaks through our kiss and says something which leaves my jaws dropped...

Happy Birthday Senior Mehra!!! We both love you loads!!!

And I narrow my eyebrows asking 'Both?' and she smiles slightly, blushes various shades of pink and whispers in against my lips as her lips still touches mine...

'Its a 'We' Sattu... Me and Junior Mehra' saying she softly makes my palms touch her bare stomach under the sheets making me jump on the bed such that I sit infront of her looking at her and she raises her body up clutching through the sheets covering her upper body and blushes like a red rose.

My eyes fill with fresh tears and I look at her face who is smiling right now...
'Ssshh...Shra... Shravu??? You mean ...You...we....I mean' and she slowly leaves a long lingering kiss on my lips and whispers...

'Yes my darling Purusha...we are pregnant ...you are going to be a Dad Sattu...' and next minute I couldn't help but sob in her arms...

I pulled her closer to me hugged her while crying on her chest. I don't know for how long and she kept patting my back. I didn't know how to react right now. I couldn't stop my tears.

Shravani's POV:

He kept on crying non stop and I kept patting his shoulders. After a point of time his crying went louder and now I had started getting scared.

Was he ok with the baby??? Or is he sad??? This one sounds more pregnant and messed up hormones than mine are!!!

'Ummmm Sattu...Baby...you ok?' I managed to ask biting my lips while all he did was sneak more into my chest and cry more...his tears spill out making our white silky sheets wet and I had begun to get worried..

'Sattu we can talk baby...are you ok??? I mean you...you are scaring me now!!! Are you happy or not???' I asked fearing if he didn't want the baby!!

Because I definitely wanted the baby and if he says something stupid I am going to dig a hole in our estates, shove some touch me not plants into his nose and leave a whole bunch of honey bees to bite his ass!!!

But he slowly lifted his face up and whispers..
'Thank you Shravu... Thank you baby...I...I can't tell you how it feels right now..' to which I scowled asking...

'Just say good or bad!!!' and he raised his eyebrow and chuckled while wiping his tears and kissed my pout saying ..

'Best...This is the best feeling ever Shravu...A combined version of a mini me and mini you inside you is everything I always dreamt of' saying he removes the sheet off and kisses my belly shedding fresh tears and I wipe his cheeks saying...
'You are a baby Sattu!!!' to which he smiles saying...

'Well that I am... and will always remain' nuzzling his nose into my belly and I giggle while he pours more tears and sobs pulling me into a hug asking...

'When did you know and how many weeks' while I smiled saying...

'7th week... everything is ok...Dr Ranganathan checked and confirmed..no complications, all reports are normal...so just relax Sattu' and I pulled his palms in mine rubbing it warm while he kept pouring fresh tears and said...