When Love turns into Devotion ❤️ - Part 1

Satyendra's POV:

My throat filled up listening to her words...she was desperately still in love with him who left this world...and I was expecting something would grow between us...but looks like few shrubs die even before they get care and love...ours was one such shrub of love!!!
I smiled to at my painful fate and was about to leave from there when her words fell on my ears...

'I tried Varun...I did everything...I didn't let him come closer to me... didn't let him enter my mind...my thoughts...my heart...but I don't know how he sneaked in...like a little robber and took away my everything...leaving me empty...I am so empty today Varun...I don't have anyone to go to...to speak to...you loved me but you left...my love story was incomplete but when he stepped into my heart although I closed all the doors and windows to my heart I don't know how he walked in breaking open every single barrier making me his...
Making me Sattu's Shravani' she said and my lips parted. Hot tears fell from my eyes and I turned around looking at her. I gulped my saliva like I force throated my pain alongside and looked at the girl who was sitting on the floor complaining about me... about us to her ex husband...

My lips moved as my tongue called her name without voice coming out of my mouth... Shravani....
I breathed deeply as she spoke more...

'He broke my heart again Varun...he doesn't love me...You left me...Now even he is going to leave me...Why me always Varun...why me???' she broke down badly and my heart was almost ready to launch outside...

I couldn't stop myself...
I didn't want to think anything more right now...
All the pain from past was still fresh in my eyes...
Not again!!!
Not again!!!
Never again!!!
I ran fell on my knees and before she could turn around I engulfed her into a tight hug as I moved both my hands across her neck while still kneeling down and my front tightly pressed into her back and I dug my face into her fragrant hair by leaning my face completely into her right shoulder. My lips touched her neck and my tears kept wetting her kurta...my touch froze her for a brief interval and next minute she tried to free herself from my grip but my hands wrapped themselves safely across her neck and shoulders and I didn't want to let go that grip...

The past demons were still haunting me. I didn't want to loose her. Not this time!!!

Flashback begins...

I felt a strong pain in my chest and I couldn't stand stable anymore. I ran upstairs as I kept panting. I couldn't help myself as the same scene kept flashing infront of my eyes... Shravani...My Shravani... can I call her that???
Shravani was kissing someone!!!I rushed into my house while Rithika looked at me, I tried to compose myself but she knew me way too well. I rushed into my room but Rithika came behind me and tried to stop me but I was in no mood to talk to anyone. I closed the door shut. I needed space. The same image kept flashing infront of my eyes while I sat on the floor trying to accept the fact that I actually saw it.

I don't know for how long I sat like that. Rithika's knocks now followed by Rishika's voice too, both my sisters were worried for me. Thankfully dad wasn't here as he had gone to organise the Pooja which was to begin in sometime from now.

Finally after my sister's crying, sobbing and threatening me I opened the door and next second both my sisters threw themselves on my chest. They were scared for me. They were shivering. Next minute Rithika slapped me. I was shocked.

'Never Bhai...I mean it!!! Never do it. We love you too much for you to lock yourself up like this. What were you planning to do huhh??? What happened that you are behaving like this since last 3 hours??? Tell us Bhai...we are family' Rithika said and today I felt although she's younger than me, today she sounded like a elder sister. I cried my heart out in her arms and I told her what I saw. She was shocked. She kept caressing my head and I cried more after sometime she cupped my face and told...