New Years Special Part 2

your new boyfriend is the first song I'm listening to in 2021 not a bad choice ngl

--------------

"Okay bye guys, happy new years!"

In response I got a chorus of "bye y/n" and 'happy new years" back.

"I'm going to head out as well or y/n is going to drag me out forcibly, see ya and happy New year" I heard Alex say from his room. I got into the kitchen to serve some glasses of (fav drink) in wine glasses so at least we would look classy. I head Alex's door open and get two arms go around my waist.

"Hey stupid"

"Hola princessa"

"What's up with the name?" I said taking a sip

"Dunno felt like finally being nice today" he said while breathing on my neck

"Will you stop that"

"Stop what"

"being hot"

"Sorry I can't help it, just happens naturally." I chuckled at his comment and heard a knock on the door. Our guests have arrived. 

Alex and I had bought a house a few months prior and made our relationship public, I had started streaming and published music since it was still my passion. Alex and I were now both 21 and still absolute dumbasses.

"John, Cheryl, hi!"

"Hey Alex!"

I heard the door open and greets from the kitchen. Cheryl walked in with a bottle of wine?.

"And Mateo?"

"He's at my mom's for the night" 

"Ohhhhh"

"Yeah, anyway nice house"

"Thanks, was a pain in the ass to get but hey it was worth it"

"ugh things at the cafe have been so different since you left"

"I still pop in time to time"

"I know but we miss you" 

"Maybe I'll return one day dunno yet"

"Well we'll take you anytime"

I smiled and talked to Cheryl a bit more then Madeline and her boyfriend arrived. She added onto the chaos and then Lola and her girlfriend arrived and all the girls were in the kitchen dancing, clocking and talking to one another having the times of our lives, while the guys were in the living room talking about their own things in their own world. There wasn't much to worry about since they seemed harmless.

I was surrounded by the people I loved and smiled

I'm so lucky