029

Hello, social studies got boring so y e a h. song has nothing with the chapter just fits Alex's energy this entire chapter badass and something I like. You see what I did there. Okay anyway enough self embarrassment, have a good read

-------

"Uh, yeah s-sorry"

"Hurry up you, already wasted enough of my time"  I got his coffee ready and had the urge to spit in it, unfortunately for me, he was watching  me closely so I couldn't do anything. I brought it over to him once it was finished and he looked at me disgusted "you forgot to add the sugar and milk"

"Well you di-"

"Fix it now" at this point I had gotten irritated but decided to not speak against it. I mumbled things under my breath huffed and turned around to add the things he wanted. I opened the lid and before I could place it on the counter Jessie spoke up louder this time "Make a new one, it's going to be cold by now" 

I looked at him annoyed. The Brew hadn't been done not even two minutes ago. At this point both my managers and Alex stopped talking to hear what was going on. I put the other coffee on the counter behind me, and started making the new one this time 

I finished the coffee 'Correctly' this time and decided to ring him up.

"That would b-"

"My muffin"

"I'm sorry I forgot"

"No shit, you forget everything apereantly" I just shut up, not noticing Alex slowly get up. I got the muffin and saw Alex now at the end of the counter on his phone acting as if nothing were happening.

"Here"

"That's too dry, get me another one"Alex nonchalantly said as he met Jessies eyes lazily 

"If you didn't realize it, jackass, all muffins are dry" Alex spoke up, eyes still glued to his phone

"And who are you" Alex nonchalantly put his phone in his back pocket and met Jessie's eyes lazily 

"Y/n's boyfriend, Alex, nice to meet  you" Alex's face shifted into a cocky grin once he saw Jessie's face turn into one of horror then disgust.

"Y/n you whore. You jump from guy to guy, what the fuck"

"Let's be honest, whatever your name is-"

"Jessie"

"I don't remember asking and to be honest I'm not interested in anything you related. Anyway as I was saying you never had a chance. You compared to me, it's obvious who would win." Alex sent a wink his way and the grabbed me and hugged me "Now y/n sweetie give him the muffin, and you dumbass" he said averting his eyes back to a now very pissed off Jessie "take the muffin, you can't complain when your sex life and dm's are drier than the fucking Sahara"

Jessie just took his items, payed and stormed off to sit by the door. Alex just snickered at the other boys behavior before turning to me. "You okay"

"Better than ever" I beamed at him and threw my arms around his neck "thank you so much for stepping in"

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't"

"Dunno, all I know is that whatever you did was insanely attractive"

"Its natural" he kissed my nose before his face went from soft to mischievous. "Hey can I borrow your apron?"

"What for?"

"Something,"

"Okay," I took it off and handed it to him "here"

"thanks" and with that he got the now cold coffee and made his way over to Jessie. It then hit me what he was going to do next but it was too late for me to retaliate against anything, plus if I had know I think I would have just let it happened.

"Oops, my bad" and with that he spilled the coffee all over the guy

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"

"You, now the doors that way"

"Fuck you and y/n"

"Oh your not invited, plus were not into threesomes" Alex tried to hold back his laughs while Jessie tried to show he was better. With that he stormed out of the cafe and I hadn't noticed Cheryl and John next to me untill the spoke

"I can speak for the both of us, we approve, well even pay for the wedding"