006

Alexis and I had already been talking for some days now and he had the title of the funniest and sweetest guy that I know. In just a short window of time we became incredibly close and talked non-stop. Today I wanted to go back to the park I was at the other day and exist. I grabbed my guitar on the way out. It was time I go out of my apartment and co-exist with other people. I got what I needed for my outing and left.

As I walked down the street I took in all the things around me since last time I seemed like a lost tourist. I arrived at the park and looked for a bench and almost immediately found an empty one. Although I really liked making music and lyric re-writes I don't think I have all the skills to fully do that just yet. ~Is this foreshadowing? maybe, maybe not.~ As I started to adjust the pegs to make sure I had the right pitch. 

As I started to play a song Lola helped me compose, a girl with black curly hair approached me.

"That's a really pretty song, did you write it?"

As she got closer, I took in all her features. Her hair was shoulder length, she was short but looked her age, and when she smiled two perfect dimple's showed. I smiled and nodded "Yeah, I did one of my friends helped me write it as well."

"Its beautiful," she stuck out her hand " I'm Madeline." It took we a while to register my next move I just stared at her hand blankly untill it hit me "Oh. Heh sorry. I'm y/n, nice to meet you." I let out a bit louder than she expected but she didn't seem to mind it. I shook her hand, moved over who she could have a seat on the bench and we talked for awhile. We eventually got hungry and decided to go get lunch together. 

Before saying our goodbyes we exchanged numbers so we could talk more. 'My first friend here'. Making my way back to my apartment building was easy. As I was unlocking my door to make my way in I got a text from Alex 

*y/n is in bold Alex is underlined*

Y/n
Hey
Listen
Give me attention
Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

the fuck you want 

what are you doinggggggg

Just arrived to my temporary home 

Oh
Kool
wanna ft

shore
Just gimmie a sec

I put my kettle on the stove, changed into a a cropped long sleeve shirt that said frenemies in the friends logo and put on some black sweats to feel comfortable. I put my hair into a ponytail got my tea ready and called Alex.

"Hey, hi, hello"

"Hi duck boy"

"Don't call me that"