051

Im sorry I've been dry with ideas with this book plus im moving. I felt bad for not updating so here i am :]

I apologize beforehand for the wack ass spelling, still getting used to my new phone and shizzle.

++++(Line One)++++

"Oh uh, hi y/n!" The awkwardness in her voice stands out like a horse between sheep. "I just wanted to talk to Alex about some," she paused for an answer. "Brand deals?" It sounded more like a question, she repeated it as if she were assuring herself.

"To be honest, I don't think Alex would like talking about, 'brand deals' thus early on."

"How exactly do you know that?" The audacity of this bitch. As if I weren't living with him for half a year now.

"You do realize that Im his girlfriend, the one that lived with him for six months?" I started getting irritated. Not only does she cally my boyfriend, in the early hours of the morning, but she was questioning me?

Not to be THAT type of girlfriend, but I didn't want Alex talking to this chick. She didn't have good intentions. Business or not, content or not. I don't want her near him.

I stopped myself mid thought, why was I being so entitled? This was Alex's life. He loved me enough to not leave me. I will br fine.

I sighed into the phone and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Look Paris, just stop calling him at hours like these. Gives yiu a bad look. Goodbye." I hung up the phone not wanting to hear her annoying voice.

How does she even have a platform. Her voice and attitude is so annoying.

I walker back to the room to Alex still sleeping. I grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at his sleeping form and made my way into the kitchen getting shit ready for breakfast.

Just as i entered the kitchen all i heard were angry curses in Spanish emitting from the room. I smiled to myself and got stuff out for breakfast.

Paris has noting on me.

She can try, but she'll fail.

++++(Line Two)++++

OH I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED FOR GETTING A CHAPTER OUT WOOO.

Anyway, i got some news. I've realized I've stretched this book out too much. After this whole issue blows over us some other chapters i will be ending 4:20. Its sadly time to bring it to an end but i forever hold 4:20 close to my heart.

Once again im so sorry for not updating on forever.

Love you all go eat something, drink some water and do some self care. Love ya muah

Con amor
Valè