054

Editor: dysphoricluna

ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END

Paris pov:

"God knows what I'm still doing talking to you" Carter mumbles under his breath. It's been two days since I called him and we were now at a cafe near where Alex supposedly lived, just some extensive digging that's all. I looked up at the brunet in front of me

"Because you know you need me"

"No I don't"

"Yes you do," I huffed. "Now, did you get the information I need?"

"He just handed me two papers, an application for a random flower shop and one that had a ton of information about Y/N. Everything I needed, school, social media, work and family. It would be a shame and pity if this were to get out there publically

"Good job Carter."

"Yeah whatever." he mumbled and walked into the coffee shop.

Y/N, POV

"ALEXIS DÓNDE ESTÁS"

"EM LA CASA DE TU MADRE"

Son of a bitch. We had a dinner date planned for tonight, one I was finally able to plan, and he wasn't ready. "Come on

Alex I don't have all day" I said rolling my eyes playfully, turning to grab the little basket that had some of the stuff I had left to set up. Some of my friends went beforehand to set up the rest of our dinner for us taking some weight off my shoulders.. Just as I turned around, picnic basket in hand, out came a better dressed Alex with a little tiger clinging on to his shoulder for dear life.

"I'm surprised you actually dressed up today" I chuckled making my way towards him to get the poor little thing off of his shoulder

"What do you mean by that?" he said, slinging one arm around my shoulder.

"I mean you don't look like some middle school boy" i laughed at my own joke envisioning what Alex might have looked like in middle school.

"Hey now that's a low blow" he grumbled, slightly slapping my shoulder. "But I'll take it," he said, kissing my forehead." now common, we have a date to go to."

We made it into the car and I drove since I knew this secret location. Tiger was on his lap and Alex was swearing up and down that the songs that were playing through the aux were all Tiger's idea. I pulled up into a parking lot near the beach and we got out. "Hope you don't mind that we have to do some walking,'' I said.

"Awe fuck I wore my nice shoes" Alex groaned

"Then take them off" I stated

"Eew no you probably wanna see my feet" alex chuckled, taking his shoes off.

"Now sir don't get too full of yourself" I said, rolling my eyes and taking Tiger and the picnic basket out of the back seat. "Now come on, let's hurry up before the food gets too cold." Just a few steps in front of the little shacks that were blocking the view of the sand was a little gazebo covered in fairy lights, and draped with a white see through cloth.

"So this is why you wanted me to dress nicely"

"Yeah no shit sherlock"

Alex hurried up and looked at the little setup I had planned. And honestly I really outdid myself, it was perfect. The waves made a soft sound that made it seem so peaceful, and the dead of light that added to it. It was perfect. Alex and I took a seat next to each other on a very small table to the side of the gazebo with a lamp in the middle. We ate our dinner and cracked jokes back and forth, Tiger stealing bits of our food here and there. Finally the dinner [portion was over and the planning out had been perfect. The little speaker i put in the picnic basket played music soft enough that only us two could hear.

Dancing the night away so close to him and joking around about Alex having two left feet was fun, but in the end the lost cause wasn't so hopeless after all.

Looking at those brown eyes could mesmerize someone deeply. His freckles were like stars in the night sky. His smile was one that could light up any situation and his personality, god his personality how it called to me. All together it made a perfect guy, MY perfect guy. Oh how I was in love with him. Now and forever. He meant the world to me and I to him. In this moment it was just us, and god how I wanted this moment to never end, this picture perfect night. He pulled me into a kiss and my stomach erupted into butterflies, it was like seeing ur crush in the hallway and you both make eye contact.

Not only was I in love with Alex,

I had a crush on him.

Every time our eyes met i got instantly embarrassed, every time he brushed against me my body got chills, every time he smiled at me i can't help but admire just how pretty he is.

How hard I have fallen for this boy. The chokehold he had my heart in. and how happy I was.

Sadly, like everything it had to come to an end, but this one wasn't sad, it was filled with giggles, with laughter, love and kisses. Sounds like a cliche sign that you see hanging in an elderly white lady's home. You know the 'live laugh love' ones, but I don't mind. Because with him it was and is my life motto. We got home, Tiger already asleep and we had cleaned up the gazebo since technically we shouldn't have been there but oh well.

We finally got inside and got ready to go to bed while trying to keep it quiet because of Tiger. I slipped into bed and Alex kissed me goodnight before saying he had promised to text his mom, so I drifted off to sleep knowing that

I am winning at life.

3rd person Pov.

(JUST PRETEND IT'S IN SPANISH)

"Hola? Ama?

Yeah I'm fine.

I'm fine, actually I'm more than fine.

I'm happy mama, I think she's the one.

Yes mom I'm sure. Its them

I'll see if I can go late this month

Please get the ring ready

Okay mami, I'll see you soon"

—end—

I'm so sorry I've been gone forever, and i truly owe you guys an apology, this last school year was jam packed where I had little to no time to even breathe, but hey I'm back for good this summer. I can't promise about this upcoming school year, but I can promise these next few months. Hope you enjoyed today's chapter, and please be looking forward to weekly (hopefully daily) updates.

________

Hey guys! Luna here :)

Miss me? Haha jkjk

Hope you guys are all doing wellll

I don't have much to say rn, just that I missed y'all and my lil job.

Remember to take care! I'll see you all next time, bye!

❤💜